Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls, is there anything guys do that annoy you? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kreme De Kreme)
    No, a girl told me she was on her period that day, and I could see she was far more agitated about minor incidents compared to when she wasn't menstruating. She even denied that her period had anything to do with her temper tantrum, and blamed it on her stomach-ache.

Typical.:rolleyes:
    I never denied that; women are more emotional on their period. However, what I'm saying is men seem to always just say, "ooh are you on your period?" when we're annoyed or upset. It's annoying.

ReputationRep:
    To be honest most of what has been listed I can say back at girls. There's plenty out there that don't reply, lead you on, flirt with loads of guys etc etc. I'm still struggling to find someone that's actually decent in terms of personality and commitment.

And you say all guys are the same...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drowzee)
    I never denied that; women are more emotional on their period. However, what I'm saying is men seem to always just say, "ooh are you on your period?" when we're annoyed or upset. It's annoying.
    Well if you weren't always so overly emotional when on your periods we wouldn't have to assume that you were on your periods, just because you were angry ?

But I agree, I can see why it would be annoying or irritating.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    flirt with you then act like they like you and then you seem them the next day getting cozy with some ho
    Next time you come across a guy you're interested in drop him a hint or two. Nothing massive but a bit obvious. I have no idea if a girl is interested in me or not a lot of the time, and if you're not hinting he'll think you're not interested and move on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Henry3)
    Next time you come across a guy you're interested in drop him a hint or two. Nothing massive but a bit obvious. I have no idea if a girl is interested in me or not a lot of the time, and if you're not hinting he'll think you're not interested and move on.
    haha i know exactly how to show a guy im interested in him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sunni money)
    i literally do it on public transport, whilst walking, everywhere, i do not care

i am just that lazy. :lol:
    omg u do it to random people haha, trust me its weird once i had a guy just randomly pick me up :getmecoat: i think it was a dare but it was weird

(Original post by ravioliyears)
    That's the worst, especially because I'm short. I swear to god, if my husband does that to me in the future, they'll see the worst of me lol. A very good friend of mine also always smacks my back, and he's like 'sorry, my hand couldn't resist -_-' Lmao, its kl though because I do it back
    haha im just going to wear heels 24/7 so it doesnt happen :lol: yeah i know i get my cheeks randomly pinched haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    Then it just must be the guys im around. Of course.
    I knew people like this in school but once you leave, na. So I'm guessing you're under 18 or thereabouts.
    (Original post by ivy.98)
    when some guys talk down on me simply because I am a girl. why does my gender mean i can't like a video game or be knowledgeable about science? smh
    It doesn't. But women aren't generally into games.& I'm not saying you do this, but there are women out there who want special recognition for the fact they are a girl gamer or a geek girl. They can't just describe themselves as gamers and geeks, no, they are girl gamers :cool: They are ****ing annoying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    deez hoes aint loyal (no they aint)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXRN_LkCa_o

:smug:

ReputationRep:
    omgg that song bring back so many memories, chris' dancing is on point :lol: OMG TY DOLLA SIGN IS IN THE VIDEO, ngl i love him :flutter: have you listened to the French Montana version where he does tyga's bit, everyone loves a bit of french :perv:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NadeemKha_Arab)
    Do you have a lot of experience in that sector
    Yes ! The girls I'm with do ***/orgasm quick.

Spoiler:
    Show
    lies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    I understand that sometimes woman can be intimidating to approach but when I'm clearly giving you the signals that I'm interested and you still don't approach? Why? Just, why?

Don't make me come over there and talk to you first lol

At least yours has managed to approach you haha
    BE A MAN AND APPROACH US. YOU GOT NOTHING TO LOSE. Isn' that what a man is all abOUt, you gotta have some balls of CONFIDENCE

ReputationRep:
    when they come in to school in a bad mood, & u can tell somethings bothering them, or they hurt themselves, but when u check that they're OK, they insist that they're fine. its almost like they try to pretend they don't have feelings!
    i get that they're trying to act big in front of their mates, but its so annoying,when ur trying to get to know ur boyfriend, then he never admits when he's upset!
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by ivy.98)
    tbh i cant blame them when they do that

on the outside I'm like the girliest girl you'll ever meet but then on the inside I'm a complete tomboy sometimes they think I'm just making stuff up lol bc they won't believe me
    Yeah, it's like a pacifist who likes Assassin's Creed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    omg u do it to random people haha, trust me its weird once i had a guy just randomly pick me up :getmecoat: i think it was a dare but it was weird
    lmao not to random people :lol:

and never on guys, das gai :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brendajohn)
    BE A MAN AND APPROACH US. YOU GOT NOTHING TO LOSE. Isn' that what a man is all abOUt, you gotta have some balls of CONFIDENCE
    I do sometimes approach the man first but it's unusual for me to do that :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sunni money)
    lmao not to random people :lol:

and never on guys, das gai :yep:
    thatss good then, its kinda cute when a cute guy does it haha

(Original post by Eriasu)
    -AND PICK HIM UP BY HIS COLLAR and tell him how you feel... IN YOUR OWN WAY.

pick him up by his collar
    what if I accidentally strangle him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ishea16)
    when guys take forever to reply
    When girls reply super quick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eriasu)
    When girls reply super quick.
    wow is that actually annoying?
    isnt it like having a normal conversation though, you would reply straight away?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ishea16)
    wow is that actually annoying?
    isnt it like having a normal conversation though, you would reply straight away?
    Yeah* I meant to say "Yeah girls reply super fast" it was a sarcastic remark

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 28, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.