Turn on thread page Beta

Girls, is there anything guys do that annoy you? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ishea16)
    wow is that actually annoying?
    isnt it like having a normal conversation though, you would reply straight away?
    It would actually be great if there are actually girls who reply super quick (but in time it'd probably get annoying) (probably) (50/50)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    pick him up by his collar
    what if I accidentally strangle him
    This meant for angryredhead, if you did it and the person died; it wasn't me, I didn't give you this advice, it wasn't aimed to you, Anon xD

(Original post by Eriasu)
    It would actually be great if there are actually girls who reply super quick (but in time it'd probably get annoying) (probably) (50/50)
    oh right lol
    wow guys are just ungrateful to be honest:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    oh right lol

:nooo:

ReputationRep:
    Get a haircut.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mscaffrey)
    When a group of guys send one guy over to give you a compliment and you know it's a joke/dare.
    How old are you..?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jenigma)
    How old are you..?
    I'm in my twenties.

It doesn't happen now - don't panic. But it was still happening when I was in sixth form.

ReputationRep:
    oh right lol
    Bruh. Are you telling you me that you won't get annoyed when the person you're texting sends a barrage of texts? like for example:

"Hi, M"

"Hi, N! Hey btw have you heard about this?"

"No I-"

"Omg you should totally check this out!"

"Wha-"

"I'm so in love with this music like omds "

"It's so good! You like it don't you?"

"I haven-"

"Omds I love it too! *happy tears emoji*"

And goes on to talk to themself via your chatbox. Tell me, Anon would you like that xD? I don't mind medium speed though.

ReputationRep:
    Bruh. Are you telling you me that you won't get annoyed when the person you're texting sends a barrage of texts? like for example:

"Hi, M"

"Hi, N! Hey btw have you heard about this?"

"No I-"

"Omg you should totally check this out!"

"Wha-"

"I'm so in love with this music like omds "

"It's so good! You like it don't you?"

"I haven-"

"Omds I love it too! *happy tears emoji*"

And goes on to talk to themself via your chatbox. Tell me, Anon would you like that xD? I don't mind medium speed though.
    dunno why its coming as anon lol

haha but the faster the better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ishea16)
    dunno why its coming as anon lol

haha but the faster the better
    True but not flash fast

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    I do sometimes approach the man first but it's unusual for me to do that :rofl:
    Confidence is attractive. Dude you got this. I believe in you!

ReputationRep:
    This meant for angryredhead, if you did it and the person died; it wasn't me, I didn't give you this advice, it wasn't aimed to you, Anon xD
    What was meant for AngryRedhead?

ReputationRep:
    I understand that sometimes woman can be intimidating to approach but when I'm clearly giving you the signals that I'm interested and you still don't approach? Why? Just, why?Don't make me come over there and talk to you first lolAt least yours has managed to approach you haha
    Especially when in groups!He's probably shy or bad at taking hints and if his bad at taking hints you should make it more obvious by holding up a sign post that saying "Hey, wanna have a chat?" or "Hey, I like you so could you come and talk to me?" but don't make it too obvious so try to not make eye contact or play with your phone, and if he doesn't get that obvious-but-not-so-obvious hint then be yourself
    Spoiler:
    Show
    -AND PICK HIM UP BY HIS COLLAR and tell him how you feel... IN YOUR OWN WAY.
    This above

What was meant for AngryRedhead?

ReputationRep:
    This above
    Oh, I missed the stuff you put in spoiler
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Or I could just ask them out... And get rejected -_-

ReputationRep:
    when they do that stupid eyebrow thing in pictures cause they think it's sexy.

sometimes boys annoy me by being really attractive, that can be distracting and thus annoying.

it's also annoying when guys don't see through fake **** that some girls do, they think they see through it but they don't, alternatively they choose to be ignorant.

ReputationRep:
    When you reject them but they don't seem to get it and send flowers to your house to con you into talking to them again.

The more you ignore the more they want.

The *****ier you are the more they love you.

The nicer you are they don't care for you. Twisted!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alkaline.)
    when they do that stupid eyebrow thing in pictures cause they think it's sexy.

sometimes boys annoy me by being really attractive, that can be distracting and thus annoying.

it's also annoying when guys don't see through fake **** that some girls do, they think they see through it but they don't, alternatively they choose to be ignorant.
    I can relate to the bolded.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, I missed the stuff you put in spoiler
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Or I could just ask them out... And get rejected -_-
    I'm sorry if you didn't find that funny. Maybe give the person a gentle smile and see if they smile back? Just to see if you have a chance but don't just ask them out because they smiled back.

If he constantly looks at you and doesn't approach you it may be that he likes you platonically or romantically but doesn't have enough confidence to approach you.

ReputationRep:
    When they do something intentionally when they know you hate it

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. Existing

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 28, 2016
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.