Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

T20 Finals Day 2016 Watch

• View Poll Results: Which Stand are you in?
    Eric Hollies
    60.00%
    Stanley Barnes
    0%
    Scrivens Opticians
    0%
    Res Wyatt
    0%
    Raglan
    20.00%
    Drayton Manor Family Stand
    0%
    Motorpoint Lower
    0%
    Motorpoint Upper
    20.00%
    South Lower
    0%
    Skyline Terrace
    0%
    1882 Club
    0%
    Tom Dollery Lounge
    0%

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone going to the Cricket T20 Finals Day on 20th August at Edgbaston ?

ReputationRep:
    im going!!! The Eric Hollies Stands gonna be LIT! I went last year and it was brill

ive been wanting to go to one of these for years and i think i might finally be able to go this time round. Anyone know where the best place to sit is at edgbaston?

ReputationRep:
    Ive wanted to go to one of these for years and finally i might be going. Anyone know the best place to sit at edgbaston?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suupdanoob)
    Ive wanted to go to one of these for years and finally i might be going. Anyone know the best place to sit at edgbaston?
    I'm in the eric hollies stand. Its where all the students will be as its nicknamed "the party stand". It really depends what you are going for, are you there to enjoy a few games of cricket or there to have a few drinks with mates

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FinalsDay)
    I'm in the eric hollies stand. Its where all the students will be as its nicknamed "the party stand". It really depends what you are going for, are you there to enjoy a few games of cricket or there to have a few drinks with mates
    Well I would like to enjoy the cricket but I do plan to go with my mates so i'm pretty sure i'll end up having "a few" drinks

Have you been to Edgbaston before?

ReputationRep:
    Well I would like to enjoy the cricket but I do plan to go with my mates so i'm pretty sure i'll end up having "a few" drinks

Have you been to Edgbaston before?
    Yes I've been to the last 3 finals days and I go to the odd England match there. It's got one of the best atmospheres in world cricket. Brilliant experience!

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone going to the Cricket T20 Finals Day on 20th August at Edgbaston ?
    Yeah already got my tickets a few weeks ago think I was one of the first ones so got front row seats!

ReputationRep:
    Definitely Eric Hollies, its where the party's at!

ReputationRep:
    Can I just ask why this forum is in "Advice on everyday issues" and not "Sport"?

Yes I've been to the last 3 finals days and I go to the odd England match there. It's got one of the best atmospheres in world cricket. Brilliant experience!
    Great stuff, i cant wait!

ReputationRep:
    Great Stuff, I cant wait!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RickRoss2Me)
    Yeah already got my tickets a few weeks ago think I was one of the first ones so got front row seats!
    Which stand?

ReputationRep:
    I didn't know how to do it, I only had like 4 options?

(Original post by RickRoss2Me)
    Can I just ask why this forum is in "Advice on everyday issues" and not "Sport"?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.