Turn on thread page Beta

Where do you meet up with your partner for... you know watch

Currently I travel a few hours a week to meet my partner at his flat where he's staying for university, but when he finishes university this year, he'll be moving back home to the city that I live in.
    I'm worried about our sexual relationship, because we haven't told our families we're together, so we're not sure where we would go to spend time together since he won't have a place of his own anymore.
    Is it normal for couples to meet in hotels? Is it a bit sleazy considering we'd only be using them for a few hours a day and rarely actually sleeping over? What do other couples do to get around this and what are some other options?

ReputationRep:
    We live together, so no problem.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Currently I travel a few hours a week to meet my partner at his flat where he's staying for university, but when he finishes university this year, he'll be moving back home to the city that I live in.
    I'm worried about our sexual relationship, because we haven't told our families we're together, so we're not sure where we would go to spend time together since he won't have a place of his own anymore.
    Is it normal for couples to meet in hotels? Is it a bit sleazy considering we'd only be using them for a few hours a day and rarely actually sleeping over? What do other couples do to get around this and what are some other options?
    Public is ok right?

ReputationRep:
    We live together and have done for the past 6 years but before that, we would meet up at my mum's house or his dad's house when they were out if we were interested in sex or anything else sexual. We never once booked a hotel to do. We were more interested in just spending time together even if that meant the mist intimate thing we could have done was just kiss and hug.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    Yes! We should be more adventurous and try different methods/poses. :yep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    LMAOOOOOOO I'M DEAD :rofl:
    I've heard that it's much more effective if you do plenty of preparation and warm up first...

Spoiler:
    Show
    :rofl: so ded

ReputationRep:
    Make sure to get your big deadly weapon ready.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    brb dyin rn:lol: :rofl: :toofunny:
    Don't want it failing halfway through the act. That'd be unpleasant for the both of us.

Spoiler:
    Show
    gawd :rofl2:

Make sure to get your big deadly weapon ready.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    brb dyin rn:lol: :rofl: :toofunny:
    this was a serious thread so if you don't mind could you have this conversation somewhere else if you don't have any input. thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Could you not tell your parents that you're in a relationship?

ReputationRep:
    No hotels are NOT sleazy. :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Okay, OP's getting triggered now. :rofl:
    But... butt... we're just having a bit of harmless fun, OP :cry2:

Wait, did our first posts get removed too? :eek: :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    In the woods.

Alexion
    serah.exe

You guys are disgraceful, you never see me derailing a serious thread.

ReputationRep:
    Where we first met. The glory hole toilets at the motorway services

(Original post by Anonymous)
    The ****.

We meet in my bed. Isn't that normal?

ReputationRep:
    Do one of you have a car? Just drive somewhere where no one will notice a car bobbing up and down.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 22, 2016
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.