Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for neurology/neuroscience orientated medical electives?

So far I have come across UCL but otherwise not a great deal abroad. Any recommendations?

ReputationRep:
    There are not many neurology "centres" specifically. The national and Walton are the only two in the UK. Lots of big teaching hospitals in America / Australia have big neurology units. There's a big neuroscience centre in Bangalore, India

I did my elective at the Montreal neurological institute /hospital in Canada. Was $400 for 4 weeks I think, but that was a few years ago so may have changed. Would recommend it for sure. Very friendly place, very keen to teach.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.