Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Religiously motivated 'Lions of Allah' used to brutally crush Kurds in Turkey Watch

ReputationRep:
    http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/orig...ing-kurds.html

ReputationRep:
    Expected actual Lions wearing armour covered in "Allahu akbar!" and other such Islamic slogans charging towards the Kurds and ripping them apart. Something 300-esque with that rhino.

Disappointed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joey11223)
    Expected actual Lions wearing armour covered in "Allahu akbar!" and other such Islamic slogans charging towards the Kurds and ripping them apart. Something 300-esque with that rhino.

Disappointed.
    This.

Although I was more expecting Northern Lights armoured bears, but lions.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Erdogan is the pure evil, we should not be accelerating Turkey's ascension into the EU, we should be creating a no fly zone over Kurdish areas in Eastern Turkey to give out allies on the ground a fighting chance against these paramilitary thugs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Feel Tha Bern)
    Erdogan is the pure evil, we should not be accelerating Turkey's ascension into the EU, we should be creating a no fly zone over Kurdish areas in Eastern Turkey to give out allies on the ground a fighting chance against these paramilitary thugs.
    Erdogan is pure evil? 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅 😅😅😅

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missfats)
    Erdogan is pure evil? 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅 😅😅😅

Posted from TSR Mobile
    he is pure evil

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daniel9998)
    he is pure evil
    Erdogan is pure evil.... if it helps you sleep at night.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure turkey will not be joining the EU anytime soon,habibi. Unless,it sorts its affairs and makes sure their house is in order especially after the scandal about them funding Isis/buying oil from them
    But I don't think erdogan is as evil as people paint him out to be

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joey11223)

Disappointed.
    No more movies for you :naughty: how could you even have expected that? Highly impossible

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    I'm pretty sure turkey will not be joining the EU anytime soon,habibi. Unless,it sorts its affairs and makes sure their house is in order especially after the scandal about them funding Isis/buying oil from them
    But I don't think erdogan is as evil as people paint him out to be
    Europe is finished anyway, might as well let them in and give them schengen now also, just for the lulz

ReputationRep:
    Europe is finished anyway, might as well let them in and give them schengen now also, just for the lulz
    Europe isn't finished,not at all. I'm sure the EU ace given turkey a set of rules to abide by if they want to join anytime soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Europe isn't finished,not at all. I'm sure the EU ace given turkey a set of rules to abide by if they want to join anytime soon
    And exactly why would turkey want to join EU?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Financial gains apparently

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    One of Turkey's main priorities is joining the EU :erm:

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They are already begging to join?

ReputationRep:
    Erdogan is a disgusting dictator and his (failed) attempts to convert his position into a Presidency with far-wider powers attests to that

brb erdogan sues me

http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/orig...ome-sins.html#

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sunni money)
    Erdogan is a disgusting dictator and his (failed) attempts to convert his position into a Presidency with far-wider powers attests to that

brb erdogan sues me

http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/orig...ome-sins.html#
    Well as a person from a country which has been immensely helped by turkey and erdogan, it's all subjective.

Just because you think he is a dictator doesn't make it true.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Erdogan is pure evil.... if it helps you sleep at night.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    He is pure evil

ReputationRep:
    Just because you think he is a dictator doesn't make it true.
    He's not a dictator because I think he is a dictator. I think he is a dictator because he is a dictator.

You have confused your cause and effect.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sunni money)
    He's not a dictator because I think he is a dictator. I think he is a dictator because he is a dictator.

You have confused your cause and effect.
    You think he is a dictator.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 22, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.