The Student Room Group

“Don’t Go Out After Sunset or You’ll be Raped” – Swedish Police Chief Advises Girls

Swedish police have given up trying to protect Swedish women from the exponential rise of rapes and gang rapes by newly arrived Arab and North African migrants. Police Chief of Östersund, Stephen Jerand, advised all women to not go out after sunset because they are likely to be raped or "something more terrible".

He says the rapes the police investigate are especially violent and often lead to serious injury or the death of the victims. These incidents are not just limited to "bar environment", he says, "but also to women traveling from or to work".

Sweden is currently perusing a "no limit, open border" policy in regards to illegal immigration of young Muslim men from the poorest, most backward 3rd world nations on earth. Native Swedes are expected to become a minority in Sweden by 2040. They accept a sizable portion of their entire population of just under 9 million every year.

The UN projects that they will be a 3rd world country by 2035, going from the top 10 of developed countries to the lower 40s in the human development ranking.

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=54331

Scroll to see replies

Must be all those white Swedish grooming gangs that we hear so much about!
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2
They've been warned and chose not to listen.
The last paragraph kinda struck as interesting for some reason, I thought Swedish people were generally very smart.

But yeah, I don't intend on starting any arguments here, but I think that having an 'open-door' policy is actually quite flawed due to things like this. Sure, you can let people into a country because they say they're from a country that's currently in war, but how do you know that it's their actual intention?

This point was proven on November 13th 2015, during the Paris attacks, and since then, France never really cared about the migrants/refugees trying to get into the country (and the UK).

What I'm saying is that people can enter countries and not know how to "behave" in that country, and they may break the law accidentally, but the things that these "refugees" are doing just tarnishes the reputation of the migrants/refugees (and "tarnished" is a lenient word.)

Understandably, the Swedish police are trying to protect their citizens, but saying that they can't go out after sunset is just more of an inconvenience than anything.
Original post by Fractite

What I'm saying is that people can enter countries and not know how to "behave" in that country, and they may break the law accidentally, but the things that these "refugees" are doing just tarnishes the reputation of the migrants/refugees (and "tarnished" is a lenient word.)

I would argue it's a matter of them just having no respect for the law.
Yeah that is what happens when immigration laws are not strict enough.
Original post by NickLCFC
I would argue it's a matter of them just having no respect for the law.

Very true, but some people who enter a country could break a law without them even knowing (like driving on the wrong side of the road in Britain, because you've lived somewhere that drives on the right for so long).

But that's beside the point.
Are they going to deport some of the migrants or are they going to bend over backwards for the sake of the savage migrants who are a couple of hundred years behind the West in terms of mentality?
Sorry link here :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0wy_tvtm1I

(though this wouldn't be necessary T.S.R., needless to say, if you accepted the new thread in the forum I mentioned!)
Reply 9
Original post by tresfield
Hi - sorry this may not technically be the right place to post this, but I tried to start a thread in the Academic Debate forum, simply asking what people thought of a lecture given this month by Belinda Brown at U.C.L., entitled, ‘Does Gender Equality Further Meritocracy? but it has been declined for no stated reason.
If I as a poster don’t survive this any further, would someone else repost the link to the lecture and ask the same question, as the decision seems to have all the hall marks of political censorship.

Go ask in the help threads, not here.
I would not be surprised at all if there was a pogrom in Sweden. I wouldn't blame the Swedes either tbh. Their freedom is being eroded away by their stupid leaders.
This is why I am voting for the Brexit, I don't want to be in the same club as these appeasing Swedes and others. Britain should resist letting any of these animals in, no matter how many times the idiotic lefties scream Racist.
Leftists are women haters
mfw swedes finally admit everything is going tits up

This is what over-zealous political correctness will get you. An unwillingness to recognize an obvious problem and call a spade a spade.

What's worse is how the left are trying their darndest to ignore this, sweep it under the rug, and call any mention of it 'racism' or 'Islamophobia'.

When you import this many people from backward, third world nations with archaic views on women, and you fail to integrate them, fail to educate them, and more importantly fail to police them, then what do you think is going to happen?
Regarding the O.P., perhaps we should remember that many of these immigrants have just come out of a warzone, where the normal rule of law and basic framework of civilisation have completely broken down, i.e. barrel bombs and mortar shells raining down almost every day. So maybe there needs to be more of a transitional stage, where such people upon entering a European country are debriefed as to what they might need in order to overcome such trauma; how cultural expectations might be different, and also to ask them what their own ideas about society might be.
Regarding the O.P., perhaps we should remember that many of these immigrants have just come out of a warzone, where the normal rule of law and basic framework of civilisation have completely broken down, i.e. barrel bombs and mortar shells raining down almost every day. So maybe there needs to be more of a transitional stage, where such people upon entering a European country are debriefed as to what they might need in order to overcome such trauma; how cultural expectations might be different, and also to ask them what their own ideas about society might be.

What a moronic, naive and trivial response.What planet are you living on?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 17
Government only exists because law creates conditions of predictability and safety, if the government cannot, will not, uphold this sacred principle then it will find itself in a position instability eventually.
Original post by EccentricDiamond
What a moronic, naive and trivial response.What planet are you living on?

Well obviously the most extreme assaults may not be preventable with such a programme, but perhaps the more minor ones could. Also, I think the point about being severely brutalised and traumatised through experiencing such a history may indeed have something to it - who is to say that some of the individuals acting in this way do not have some kind of psychosis or psychiatric issues which have been brought on by living in a world few of us here in the West can imagine? However, it should still of course be emphasised criminal insanity is still criminal, and something society needs protecting from.
Well obviously the most extreme assaults may not be preventable with such a programme, but perhaps the more minor ones could. Also, I think the point about being severely brutalised and traumatised through experiencing such a history may indeed have something to it - who is to say that some of the individuals acting in this way do not have some kind of psychosis or psychiatric issues which have been brought on by living in a world few of us here in the West can imagine? However, it should still of course be emphasised criminal insanity is still criminal, and something society needs protecting from.

Yes, of course it is well known that after the Blitz, British men patrolled the streets in gangs, looking for women to rape, and that Holocaust survivors were simply in-able to stop themselves from assaulting innocent young women walking alone at night.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending