Turn on thread page Beta

Proof that the Patriarchy is very much real watch

• PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Ethereal World)
    Omg this is too true !! You've cracked it. TSR are insidiously reminding us this is a mans world. And if we complain people think our issues aren't important.

OMG I am seriously dead at woman United :rofl:

I have such an amazing idea right now. It involves me, you, The Lonely Goatherd, and Jenx301.
    Do tell!!! :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    All of the men concerned have been working for longer and three of them lived through the age of neg rep.

Your man-hating machine got any more? :smug:
    No. This point actually sums up the entire aim of the thread. Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    Well exactly. I'm working equally hard if not harder than these 'men' and getting less rep per hour and this is why the system is broke.
    No, you just aren't as rep worthy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiddyDec)
    No, you just aren't as rep worthy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That cuts deep DD. You know I'm feeling all lonely and missing my kitty.

ReputationRep:
    “If I was a lady poster, I’d go down every night on my knees and thank TSR that bear™and Spoder & SeanFM & Plantagenet Crown were born because they have carried this forum. They really have.”

DiddyDec wasn’t finished there, however. After describing TLG and Queen Bee as “attractive prospects”, he was asked whether he meant they were impressive physically or competitively.

“I mean both,” DiddyDec said. “They are physically and competitively attractive. They can assume the mantle of leadership once Ethereal World decides to stop. ”

:flute:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    “If I was a lady poster, I’d go down every night on my knees and thank TSR that bear™and Spoder & SeanFM & Plantagenet Crown were born because they have carried this forum. They really have.”

DiddyDec wasn’t finished there, however. After describing TLG and Queen Bee as “attractive prospects”, he was asked whether he meant they were impressive physically or competitively.

“I mean both,” DiddyDec said. “They are physically and competitively attractive. They can assume the mantle of leadership once Ethereal World decides to stop. ”

:toofunny:

My god bear.

I hate that I love you.

I will never stop. :noway:

People wanting me to only provides me energy to continue.

Defiant. Strong. Resolute.

I WILL DEFY THE PATRIARCHY ALONE.

ReputationRep:
    That cuts deep DD. You know I'm feeling all lonely and missing my kitty.
    The truth hurts. I'm sure the bear will satisfy your needs for both reps and a furry creature.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

My god bear.

I hate that I love you.
    :five:

ReputationRep:

PRSOM.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiddyDec)
    The truth hurts. I'm sure the bear will satisfy your needs for both reps and a furry creature.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Spoiler:
    Show

My god bear.

I hate that I love you.
    You'd think that being told that you owe four strange men nightly blowjobs would knock the needle off your patriarchy meter. :toofunny: The Sisterhood is disappointed in you. :huff:

ReputationRep:
    You'd think that being told that you owe four strange men nightly blowjobs would knock the needle off your patriarchy meter. :toofunny: The Sisterhood is disappointed in you. :huff:
    I'm confused as to whether you think I'm actually serious now :lolwut:

I'm very much anti-third wave feminism and especially anti-misandry.

I want men to pay for dinner and do all the work :sexface: so, I'm very much satisfied with keeping things like they are.

ReputationRep:

This is in extremely poor taste.

I want men to pay for dinner and do all the work :sexface: so, I'm very much satisfied with keeping things like they are.
    You don't consider child-bearing and -rearing work? 25 and yet still so innocent. :rofl:

And yes, I know you're joking. You think I'm being serious? :erm:

(Original post by mscaffrey)
    It's funny and it's at the expense of women. What's not to like?

ReputationRep:
    Quite.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    speaking of which

#thistunaisdodgy

ReputationRep:
    PRSOM

You keep disappointing Hydeman :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    I can't :bear: your misogyny any longer.

ReputationRep:
    You don't consider child-bearing and -rearing work? 25 and yet still so innocent. :rofl:

And yes, I know you're joking. You think I'm being serious? :erm:
    I don't think you got what I meant by work. I didn't want to be explicit because I am extremely demure and reserved but the emoticon should have given you the clue.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.