ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiddyDec)
    Squatted?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Foreclosed !!

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    Don't ruin your mood/evening over this guy, please. He has a habit of accusing anybody who disagrees with him of being a privileged toff. He treats everything like a race to the bottom in terms of privilege. 'No, me! Me! I'm more persecuted than everybody else!' :facepalm2:
    He sounds a lot like my gran.

I'm fine, I promise. I'm eating jelly. Thank you for your concern, HMan. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    Foreclosed !!

:rofl:
    Feminist triggered.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ethereal World)
    Feminist triggered.
    Do we need to get you a dose of safe space?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I hate feminism too. I also don't get on with girls, they're too clicky and *****y, and all they talk about is contouring and how many cocktails they had the previous night. Woo woo and Mojitos.

Can I be friends please? So then I can express my contempt for feminism with you, to harbour a lot of likes from random males on the Internet? And then I might put an avatar picture up as well, to give something for them to thumb to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Twinpeaks)
    Hey, I hate feminism too. I also don't get on with girls, they're too clicky and *****y, and all they talk about is contouring and how many cocktails they had the previous night. Woo woo and Mojitos.

Can I be friends please? So then I can express my contempt for feminism with you, to harbour a lot of likes from random males on the Internet? And then I might put an avatar picture up as well, to give something for them to thumb to.
    Meme'd.

(Original post by mscaffrey)
    He sounds a lot like my gran.

I'm fine, I promise. I'm eating jelly. Thank you for your concern, HMan. :hugs:
    Good to know. Enjoy your jelly and thanks for that new nickname.

ReputationRep:
    I was trying to get her for both of us, honey. I swear.

Please don't take the emoticons. And take me back. :sad: :adore: Think of how much you like my ten-gemmer and the fun we can have with it. xD

(This is getting decidedly PG-13... :teehee:)
    If you can get TLG on board you might have a deal. Unless an eleven-gemmer propositions me with a footlong.

(I asked my mum for permission to post this)

ReputationRep:
    Looooooll.

Bear you're killing me. :rofl:

You and mscaffrey are my top two posters today.

Spoiler:
    Show
    sorry Hydeman, your lack of avatar makes it hard to take you seriously
    :king1:

Your new avatar makes my heart go boom.

If you can get TLG on board you might have a deal. Unless an eleven-gemmer propositions me with a footlong.
    The_Lonely_Goatherd? Please? :puppyeyes:

I'm closer to 11 gems than Ethel. What you're really getting is more like a 10.75-gemmer. :yep:

(I asked my mum for permission to post this)
    (I thought you were older than me? )

ReputationRep:
    :king1:

Your new avatar makes my heart go boom.
    Ty ty

It's not bad is it?

Been told I look a lot more attractive in it- moving from a 4/20 to a 8/10.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer

I'm closer to 11 gems than Ethel. What you're really getting is more like a 10.75-gemmer. :yep:

I tell you what, how about you and mscaffrey get together and everything BUT since you're Asian, you can be my sham marriage hubbie so that my father doesn't suspect that I like girls :ninja: :beard: :bhangra:

ReputationRep:
    The_Lonely_Goatherd? Please? :puppyeyes: I'm closer to 11 gems than Ethel. What you're really getting is more like a 10.75-gemmer. :yep:(I thought you were older than me? )
    (Are you accusing me of being a cougar?)

(Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    I tell you what, how about you and mscaffrey get together and everything BUT since you're Asian, you can be my sham marriage hubbie so that my father doesn't suspect that I like girls :ninja: :beard: :bhangra:
    But my marriage to Hydeman is a sham as well. He can't be a sham husband to two people, that's just ridiculous.

ReputationRep:

If we extrapolate the rep rate I will beat you there. I Will wave as I pass by you though

ReputationRep:
    (Are you accusing me of being a cougar?)

But my marriage to Hydeman is a sham as well. He can't be a sham husband to two people, that's just ridiculous.
    What about me? I can do real marriage. I thought me ? Wait you even proposed to me. So fickle smh.

Do you like girls too? Or hydemen?

:hand:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Hmm, this is true... :dontknow: :beard: :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    What about me? I can do real marriage. I thought me ? Wait you even proposed to me. So fickle smh.

Do you like girls too? Or hydemen?

:hand:
    You are still my one true love and will be my one true marriage, but first I have to get the perks that come from marrying and divorcing a man (bleurgh).

I like :flower:+:flower: not :poke:.

ReputationRep:
    You are still my one true love and will be my one true marriage, but first I have to get the perks that come from marrying and divorcing a man (bleurgh).

I like :flower:+:flower: not :poke:.
    So clam jousting then.

ReputationRep:
    So clam jousting then.
    :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    So clam jousting then.
    Don't be vulgar.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.