Turn on thread page Beta

Talking to a girl on Facebook, I know she has seen the message but why has she not clicked on the chat. She has just left it as 'not seen'??

Am I just thinking about it to much?

(my fake OCD would be going crazy if I did not click on a message as it would keep telling you it is there)

ReputationRep:
    She doesnt want to talk to you tbh its ass simple as that

ReputationRep:
    I do that sometimes when i cant be bothered to reply back

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    face the reality, she doesn't want talk to you, try to talk to her personal, just incase it will work
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Very Important Poster
    I do that when I don't want to reply immediately. Don't read into it too much. She's probably busy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Talking to a girl on Facebook, I know she has seen the message but why has she not clicked on the chat. She has just left it as 'not seen'??

Am I just thinking about it to much?

(my fake OCD would be going crazy if I did not click on a message as it would keep telling you it is there)
    Happened to me a few times. Listen, it was hard for me but you have to begin to accept the truth that she may not be interested in you. Think about it, someone you don't like sent you a message. You won't reply instantly as you don't want them to feel like you give a **** about them.
    Also, she may actually like you and just be playing hard to get. This is gay af, because once I got played like that so hard I ended up not liking the girl after that.

ReputationRep:
    I really wish I could disable that feature tbh lol, but like other people have said, I often just don't reply as I can't be bothered getting into a long fb conversation at that time

ReputationRep:
    There could be a number of reasons as to why she hasn't replied yet-- it doesn't necessary mean that it's because she doesn't want to talk.

However, that COULD be a reason; but if there is nothing that could have provoked her to ignore the message then I'd say that she's probably just busy.

ReputationRep:
    Give it 2 days. If she doesn't respond. She doesn't care, drop her.

Edit: If she also spends a lot of the time on her phone but doesn't reply to you. Don't trust her.

ReputationRep:
    She just doesn't want to talk probably. You can try asking why she is ignoring you and try not to overthink it.

If a relationship as such is not for you, then just drop it and move on. That's easier said than done, I know, but it'll be better in the long run for your own sanity.

Hope it works out for you

ReputationRep:
    Girls will do anything to get rid of you if they 1) Can't get anything out of you or 2) Don't fancy you.

Happens all the time, just move on

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 22, 2016
Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.