accomodation - social life Watch

jamillah
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hey, I was just wondering which halls would be recommended in terms of social aspects? I heard Wessex hall is really lively and was looking for other opinions, thankss
gghjk
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Wessex, Sherfield, St Pats, Windsor are all good for the social aspect! Im in Benyon myself, it's a little more boring but still has a good social life regardless!
SamBM
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by jamillah)
Hey, I was just wondering which halls would be recommended in terms of social aspects? I heard Wessex hall is really lively and was looking for other opinions, thankss
I live in bridges which is just next to Wessex, it seems really sociable, it has a cinema night on a Tuesday I think it is at the moment and a small bar which is really cosy, honestly really nice, however being in park group halls such as Stenton, Childs and Mackinder are a lot closer to park bar!
Abcjellie
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
As others have said, Wessex St Pats and Windsor are certainly the big ones. This is because they offer long corridors of rooms as opposed to flats of 6ish people.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (123)
18.39%
No (405)
60.54%
Not really bothered about them (141)
21.08%

Watched Threads