Chris888888888
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Exams are coming up. And I'm wondering what all of your goals are and how you intend to achieve them by the end of this academic year. So.. What are we all aiming for? What work (hours etc) are we putting in to achieve this goal?

All the best
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this.

Why not try posting in a specific subject forum- you might have more luck there.

Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses.

naniolkiewicz
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I do a-levels in Spanish, media, business and Polish. My goal is AA (conditional offer from King's) so I'm making the most out of my no contact lessons, creating my own resources, notes, doing extra research and writing essays. I couldn't revise for long at all previously, but now it's my habit and I love it. This made me more interested in the subjects which made them easy to learn. During the weekend I also spend time at my local library doing school work. Every week, in my planner, I write 'THIS WEEK' goals which I aim to achieve by the end of the week which motivates me more. I have mock exams today so let's see if my revision method works!
UnknownAnon
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by naniolkiewicz)
I do a-levels in Spanish, media, business and Polish. My goal is AA (conditional offer from King's) so I'm making the most out of my no contact lessons, creating my own resources, notes, doing extra research and writing essays. I couldn't revise for long at all previously, but now it's my habit and I love it. This made me more interested in the subjects which made them easy to learn. During the weekend I also spend time at my local library doing school work. Every week, in my planner, I write 'THIS WEEK' goals which I aim to achieve by the end of the week which motivates me more. I have mock exams today so let's see if my revision method works!
How did you go from not being able to revise much to now making it your habit?

Posted from TSR Mobile
21ForEva
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hey guys - I am studying A2 Media WJEC ---> is anyone else doing the same subject???
I am doing: Film (The Hunger Games, Skyfall and Fish Tank)- Video Games (The Last of Us, GTA 5 and Just Dance 4) - Newspapers (The Metro, The Guardian and The Daily Mail).

I hate newspapers -- do not know why my teacher chose this topic - I did get revision notes from a book and managed to annotate covers and articles for each newspaper but I do not really have that much information for Section B. But I heard that it's not good going into the exam knowing the industries you're going to do for each section. I am confident with Video Games and Film in both Section A and Section B. I just do not want Newspapers to let me down. I am aiming for an A (we have all finished our investigation coursework).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I don't want to decide until I've received all my offers (110)
35.71%
I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (42)
13.64%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something in the world changes (ie. pandemic-related) (19)
6.17%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (32)
10.39%
I still have more questions before I made my decision (37)
12.01%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (36)
11.69%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (32)
10.39%

Watched Threads