The Student Room Group

Regret giving virginity away

It's simple. She used me for sex and I was naive and not aware.

She deleted me and I can't even talk to her anymore.

I'm 19.

I regret it so much, i'm distraught.

Someone help me please

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous

I'm 19. I regret it so much, i'm distraught.

Someone help me please

What is done is done. No need to beat yourself about it. Move on. The future is bright. Good luck.
Reply 2
Why did you make this again?
Why is it a big deal?

Tell people you still are, no one will know.
U should be a happy man then:s-smilie:
You cant change it. Presumably you did it becayse you wnated to at the time, so you just have to live with your decsions and move on.
Reply 6
be a man, you did not loose anything, that's normal, being a masculine, you will experience that kind of thing, dont make it too serious, however if you want a serious relationship, learn how to read a girl that will be loyal to you. keep it up men.
Too bad, it's done. Learn from it and move on.
Honestly, it really isn't a big deal. I don't think it's something you should be worried about.
You could ask her nicely to return it
Your problem is how you're thinking of it. Virginity isnt something that you 'give away' and it isnt some sacred thing. Sex is a normal part of most adults lives it's really not a big deal. Yeh, it's bad she used you but you shouldnt be focusing on the virginity aspect of it. Just try and move on, and if it really boters you that much then just be more careful next time.
Original post by Anonymous

I'm 19.

I regret it so much, i'm distraught.

Someone help me please

How does this work????????
It seems he's less bothered about the virginity aspect and more about the fact she dumped him. Losing it has significance for some girls, but I cant really see why you would get distraught as a boy.
Original post by thefatone

She's a Cyberman
I realised that my post was anonymous. What I wrote was:

What is done is done. No need to beat yourself about it. Move on. The future is bright. Good luck.
Reply 15
Original post by thefatone

She right clicked him and pressed move to recycle bin
Reply 16
honestly, don't beat yourself off about it.
Original post by DonkeyShlong
Why is it a big deal?

Tell people you still are, no one will know.

you can't just say this to people or your partner - it's not the right thing :u:
you will break their trust and you just can't deceive - it's better to speak truth
Truth hurts but lies worse:colonhash:
Original post by 999tigger
It seems he's less bothered about the virginity aspect and more about the fact she dumped him. Losing it has significance for some girls, but I cant really see why you would get distraught as a boy.

boys also have feelings - mental status isn't that different when it comes to relationships
Reply 19
Original post by 999tigger

Oh no I had meaningless sex, to be fair it was probably crap if he was a virgin that's probably why she dumped him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending