Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I am 29 and I have always had nerves and problems getting it excited but was able to get it half aroused a lot but it was sore as in it felt like under the base of the head it was like a bruised feeling but very minor.

And sometimes when I was generally really horny it physically felt stinging, on the rare occasion its fully big theres like a small bit of skin in the middle that feels like its tugging really tight so its stopping it growing even bigger.

Yes people will say go to doctor but I described symptoms before and they never even checked it though 3 years ago had a testosterone shortage for a while(which was when I was in the most pain) the other reason they dont check it is because I am so hairy I am basically a "bear" but I feel weak and tired all the time.

My thinking is I have enough testosterone but its not flowing right hence a very hairy body, dry throat and eyes and feeling weak all the time.

• Community Assistant

Community Assistant
    Go back to the doctors / a sexual health clinic and don't leave until you've shown them.

If the 'little bit of skin' is at the point where the head is the smallest / the side that's nearest your legs when soft, it's your frenulum. It's possible it's tight and can either be stretched or snipped by a doctor.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 21, 2016
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.