Turn on thread page Beta

Reveal an insecurity you have watch

I get extremely irate in crowds, ques and congestion. Too many people in my face really boils my piss. I also get panic attacks when a TVR drives past.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kreme De Kreme)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yeah, but I think most people know it's me tbh
    Same, even if the person is only a tiny bit smaller it gets to me as well.:lol:

It's quite sad:lol:, but It's good to know that I am not the only one who feels like this.:five:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It's just that username that got me all like :holmes:
    And you might have fan clubs so... impersonation can get high :lol:

:five: Noone must must be taller than meh :dumbells:

ReputationRep:
    I sometimes feel a bit insecure about my weight. It doesn't affect me as much as it does with some other people but every now and again the insecurity will flare up and make me feel like crap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeyK)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It's just that username that got me all like :holmes:
    And you might have fan clubs so... impersonation can get high :lol:
    :five: Noone must must be taller than meh :dumbells:
    How tall are you, out of curiosity?:mute:

ReputationRep:
    Anything to do with my body tbh. Arms and stomach especially argh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ImagineCats)
    Anything to do with my body tbh. Arms and stomach especially argh
    Is it normal for women to feel insecure about their arms? They don't really become flabby unless you're like, XXL. No?

ReputationRep:
    Too many to name

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leftee)
    Is it normal for women to feel insecure about their arms? They don't really become flabby unless you're like, XXL. No?
    Aha I'm not exactly an XXL but I'm 6' and a size 14, so I'm generally just a large person. They're not the flabbiest arms I've seen but I'm not comfy with them or happy to show them off. I've been weightlifting for about 4 months now and seeing a nice change woooo

Yeah I'd say it's common. Any insecurity to do with their bodies is probably common. Stretch marks are common and I used to be conscious but I've sort of learned to love how unique they make me and theyre SO soft

ReputationRep:
    Aha I'm not exactly an XXL but I'm 6' and a size 14, so I'm generally just a large person. They're not the flabbiest arms I've seen but I'm not comfy with them or happy to show them off. I've been weightlifting for about 4 months now and seeing a nice change woooo

Yeah I'd say it's common. Any insecurity to do with their bodies is probably common. Stretch marks are common and I used to be conscious but I've sort of learned to love how unique they make me and theyre SO soft
    Props to you for working out.
    I have stretch marks too.. they really are so soft!

ReputationRep:
    My weight/body. I'm not overweight but I always feel 'fat'. There are so many thing it'd be impossible to list em all.

ReputationRep:
    Props to you for working out.
    I have stretch marks too.. they really are so soft!
    Thank you! Sometimes I forget everyone can get stretchmarks. Even though you have them, would you be turned off by someone who has stretch marks? Always wondered this

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! Sometimes I forget everyone can get stretchmarks. Even though you have them, would you be turned off by someone who has stretch marks? Always wondered this
    I think it depends on the severity. I know that sounds shallow but I would struggle to be physically attracted to someone that has those deep, purple scar-like ones.
    I have quite a few on my arms & bottom, but they've faded and blend in with my skin. Those types are fine and wouldn't effect the attraction I feel to a woman at all.

ReputationRep:
    When my raspberry game isn't on.

ReputationRep:
    I think it depends on the severity. I know that sounds shallow but I would struggle to be physically attracted to someone that has those deep, purple scar-like ones.
    I have quite a few on my arms & bottom, but they've faded and blend in with my skin. Those types are fine and wouldn't effect the attraction I feel to a woman at all.
    Yeah mine are slightly faded/white and scaly. Not shallow- thanks for your honest opinion!

ReputationRep:
    My voice. I have a husky voice and I always think I sound like a man, even though some people think it's 'sexy'
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Beer belly and a small bald patch on the side of my head. I'm working on the first one by drinking spirits with sugar free mixers instead of beer (as well as drinking less in general and doing more exercise) but the second one is hard to do anything about. I'm thinking of cutting my hair (my ponytail is about 25 inches long) possibly some time this year for charity which might make it more obvious.

ReputationRep:
    Got a bit of underbite. Not proper major like, but fairly noticable. Gonna be getting on the phone to me orthodontist to give me an op to sort out me jaw

ReputationRep:
    I get major paranoid at funfairs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XxSophie01xX)
    My voice. I have a husky voice and I always think I sound like a man, even though some people think it's 'sexy'
    Was going to say this.

ReputationRep:
    No can do :dontknow:

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.