ReputationRep:
    Since everyone is getting together
    Anyone want me

:rofl: just to be clear i am joking
    I have my babes
    Pizza/:arsenal: and chicken

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Poooky)
    Really? I've never seen that before! That sounds really cool though All my family are Indian and we all have Indian names and I can't imagine it differently. I'd have an identity crisis without my name as silly as that sounds Do they happen to live in a very multicultural area or not? Do you think that made a difference in what they're named?

I made a dupe, but that's because I didn't want to post with my real one since I am very identifiable (uniquish name) but I've never spoken to you, EW, AG before. I've lurked for about 5 years though
    ah sick, pm with who you are? if ive recognised your old name then cool, can chat there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sunni money)
    rekt again u r on fire ngl :toofunny:
    The enemy of your enemy is your friend I get it. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Poooky)
    Really? I've never seen that before! That sounds really cool though All my family are Indian and we all have Indian names and I can't imagine it differently. I'd have an identity crisis without my name as silly as that sounds Do they happen to live in a very multicultural area or not? Do you think that made a difference in what they're named?

I made a dupe, but that's because I didn't want to post with my real one since I am very identifiable (uniquish name) but I've never spoken to you, EW, AG before. I've lurked for about 5 years though
    I'm not really comfortable expressing it here, but there is a reason for the names.

Sorry that's not much help haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ethereal World)
    The enemy of your enemy is your friend I get it. :rolleyes:
    ur not my enemy he is just legit reking u

but yes i do subscribe to that doctrine :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheArtofProtest)
    You're on fire tonight.
    I already said that 6 posts ago please keep up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sunni money)
    ur not my enemy he is just legit reking u

but yes i do subscribe to that doctrine :holmes:
    I am now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by welcometoib)
    ah sick, pm with who you are? if ive recognised your old name then cool, can chat there
    You def won't, I've posted around 300 times in 5 years :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MountKimbie)
    I'm not really comfortable expressing it here, but there is a reason for the names.

Sorry, I shouldn't have pried! Well at least I have learnt something today, thank you
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team

Are you bothered about people on tsr being able to identify you in real life? Like knowing stuff about you that would enable them to track you down if they tried very hard?
    It just doesn't bother me I have to say...

ReputationRep:
    idk, you seem to love seeing it, so wouldnt be too hard to work out trying it yourself.

um, ok then...
    Make up fake drama about myself and therefore make it obvious that I have no life? No thanks :lol:

It wasn't exactly planned for that reason was it! He just started it as a joke and I responded. It really shouldn't have escalated to that level and obv H isn't on TSR enough to have been desiring any effect from it more just to joke with me.
    I seeeeeeee. His post about you now knowing who likes and dislikes you wound me up :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unistudent77)
    Are you bothered about people on tsr being able to identify you in real life? Like knowing stuff about you that would enable them to track you down if they tried very hard?
    It just doesn't bother me I have to say...
    I am now because of a few jobs I've applied for, I'm currently going through my post history deleting pics of me and other stuff.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I am now because of a few jobs I've applied for, I'm currently going through my post history deleting pics of me and other stuff.
    I'm applying to the police. I don't care. they'll check my fb but i'll private all that when I apply, perhaps change my name.... they won't know I have tsr.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unistudent77)
    I'm applying to the police. I don't care. they'll check my fb but i'll private all that when I apply, perhaps change my name.... they won't know I have tsr.
    Yeah I see what you're saying.

It's taking ages. I cba, I haven't incriminated myself as such on here anyway. My FB is on lockdown. No recent pictures allowed.

I'm just unsure of having a picture of me on here sometimes so I changed it back to my old avatar.

ReputationRep:
    I am now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biryani007)
    Make up fake drama about myself and therefore make it obvious that I have no life? No thanks :lol:

I seeeeeeee. His post about you now knowing who likes and dislikes you wound me up :lol:
    lol, feisty as usual. take a chill pill try not to laugh at others efforts then and then get all tetchy and defensive when asked about what you contribute

ReputationRep:
    This thread really did escalate quite a bit.

(Original post by richpanda)
    My species?
    Homo Landicensibus.

I met my boyfriend on TSR. Why is it any different than Twitter tbh?
    Slightly more convoluted, but I met girlfriend through a friend I made on here. I don't know if that counts though :iiam:

ReputationRep:
    lol, feisty as usual. take a chill pill try not to laugh at others efforts then and then get all tetchy and defensive when asked about what you contribute
    Haha I contribute a fair bit but do not associate it with my account, dw
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Yeah I see what you're saying.

It's taking ages. I cba, I haven't incriminated myself as such on here anyway. My FB is on lockdown. No recent pictures allowed.

I'm just unsure of having a picture of me on here sometimes so I changed it back to my old avatar.
    are you paranoid? haha.
    What are you worried about?
    I have incriminated myself, genuinely don't care enough to delete it all...
    I will block my 'neknomination' from FB as that was life threateningly stupid (over 200 likes and gave me notoriety when I was shy little boy over 2 years ago but will never do something like that again) but other than that I'm good.

71% (according to the tab survey) have taken drugs at my uni, so if they hire me surely they aren't mentally retarded? I'll obviously tell the truth and nothing but the whole truth but I mean... you need to hire normal people and everyone is young once.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 31, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.