Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The fact that people on have TSR flirting/relationships shows... (LOL) Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biryani007)
    Haha I contribute a fair bit but do not associate it with my account, dw
    thats called cowardice, wouldnt advise that, if you have something to say to people try to say it from yourself like you are now rather than hide and say it and then make a fuss over little comments, that isnt great tbh

ReputationRep:
    Haha I contribute a fair bit but do not associate it with my account, dw
    What's the point in having this account then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by welcometoib)
    thats called cowardice, wouldnt advise that, if you have something to say to people try to say it from yourself like you are now rather than hide and say it and then make a fuss over little comments, that isnt great tbh
    Leeeeeeeel what? I don't say 'things' to people...everything I say to people or about myself is not from behind anon dw...I was talking about making threads for lols...I dont make up ******** drama about myself to try and amuse people (the bit where I said I dont associate it with my account)...

ReputationRep:
    Leeeeeeeel what? I don't say 'things' to people...everything I say to people or about myself is not from behind anon dw...I was talking about making threads for lols...I dont make up ******** drama about myself to try and amuse people (the bit where I said I dont associate it with my account)...
    yet you enjoyed when someone else did it. as long as its not you involved you like drama? youd still be reading every post had it continued but oh its nonsense once it stops lol, give me a break. you should maybe stop getting so heated and chill, dont see anyone else acting so ott over something that didnt actually involve them at all... we should all act dead and boring, sorry, youd find that boring too but whatever, as long as youre not the one making the effort its cool.

ReputationRep:
    Wait hol'up hol'up hol'up.:mute:

Mad hook-ups are going on here, like I am shocked!!!!

Man like RobML finally pulled, I never thought I'd see the day.:lol:

ReputationRep:
    Oh no!! Wait false alert.:mute:

Rob didn't pull after all.:lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kreme De Kreme)
    Wait hol'up hol'up hol'up.:mute:

Mad hook-ups are going on here, like I am shocked!!!!

Man like RobML finally pulled, I never thought I'd see the day.:lol:
    It's been going on for years, but I thought it was something the older cats were involved with. I wouldn't of expected the younger players involved. But then I learnt that people here apparently are really introverted so I dunno what TSR has become.

:dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    yet you enjoyed when someone else did it. as long as its not you involved you like drama? lol you should maybe stop getting so heated and chill, dont see anyone else acting so ott over something that didnt actually involve them at all... we should all act dead and boring, sorry, youd find that boring too but whatever, as long as youre not the one making the effort its cool.
    Breathe

It all started after you disagreed with what I said about you being pathetic...let's just go back to that bit and agree; making yourself look like the dumped loser was quite sad...that's all I was saying really. I don't have an issue, if you liked the way people laughed at you then good for you. Goodnight :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    How do you stop 'TSR crushes'? How do they form in the first place? Why isn't it for you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MountKimbie)
    What's the point in having this account then?
    You misinterpreted what I said

ReputationRep:
    Breathe

It all started after you disagreed with what I said about you being pathetic...let's just go back to that bit and agree; making yourself look like the dumped loser was quite sad...that's all I was saying really. I don't have an issue, if you liked the way people laughed at you then good for you. Goodnight :rofl:
    right... you should probably relax, talking a lot of nonsense and noone seems to be agreeing with you, your crappy jibes also dont do much lol. and you should learn to read if dumped loser is what you seemed to learn from what you read. try and lighten up, you sound seriously boring, dont drop fatwas on anyone who tries to attempt a joke without you having to make irrelevant comments. point made to not involve you in a laugh. everyone laughed, mhmm

ReputationRep:
    You misinterpreted what I said
    Apologies

ReputationRep:
    It's been going on for years, but I thought it was something the older cats were involved with. I wouldn't of expected the younger players involved. But then I learnt that people here apparently are really introverted so I dunno what TSR has become.

It's news to me though.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team

To label all those who get into a relationship through tsr (and therefore tinder, twitter, fb and any internet based medium) as 'introverted' is a gross generalisation and fundamentally incorrect imo. Ain'ters gonna ain't.

ReputationRep:
    right... you should probably relax, talking a lot of nonsense and noone seems to be agreeing with you, your crappy jibes also dont do much lol. and you should learn to read if dumped loser is what you seemed to learn from what you read. try and lighten up, you sound seriously boring, dont drop fatwas on anyone who tries to attempt a joke without you having to make irrelevant comments. point made to not involve you in a laugh. everyone laughed, mhmm
    What planet are you on?? Ffs :rofl:

Goodnight Wolverine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unistudent77)
    To label all those who get into a relationship through tsr (and therefore tinder, twitter, fb and any internet based medium) as 'introverted' is a gross generalisation and fundamentally incorrect imo. Ain'ters gonna ain't.
    I made an even grosser generalisation in that I said that users of TSR in general are introverted, let alone the ones that get into online relationships.

Not my words though. Self proclaimed.

ReputationRep:
    What planet are you on?? Ffs :rofl:

Goodnight Wolverine
    (four lions), why did that come to my head
    ly bae, night
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I made an even grosser generalisation in that I said that users of TSR in general are introverted, let alone the ones that get into online relationships.

Not my words though. Self proclaimed.
    In general they most certainly are... can't disagree with that tbh. You get a lot of supposed 'Alpha's' claiming to be x, y and z when really they are nothing but nerdy little teenagers who can't even iron a shirt, cook for themselves, let alone properly satisfy someone of the opposite sex.

My point is just that you get these people on other mediums, you get introverted people in clubs and societies, you get these people in everywalk of life.... so why can't you meet normal people (with a greater likelihood of being intelligent) on tsr and go from there? I'm struggling to see what is different?

ReputationRep:
    (four lions), why did that come to my head
    ly bae, night
    I'm exhausted after that....I've not brought out feisty me in quite a while tbh :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I'm exhausted after that....I've not brought out feisty me in quite a while tbh :rofl:
    good! its nice to see you act different for once lol, nonchalant is boring, aggresive makes you feel more energised! wont mess with you again though, think we should send for other people instead

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 31, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.