(Original post by mkap)
    PRSOM ignore him bae x x
    Oi what?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    This thread went way off topic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sazzy890)
    TSR relationships don't necessarily start out by some desperate guy messaging a girl hoping for sex.
    This probably occurs more often than meeting up, going on lots of holidays and having a baby though, right?

ReputationRep:
    TSR has really interesting people I've found.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiddyDec)
    I'm not stealing cats to satisfy your desires.
    :rofl:

(Original post by Sazzy890)
    TSR relationships don't necessarily start out by some desperate guy messaging a girl hoping for sex. I have been with my fiance for 4.5 years, we own a house together and have a baby, and it was all through chatting on the mod box when I was a moderator.. haha! My experience has been you chat to someone totally innocently, find you have a lot in common, arrange to meet outside TSR, get to know each other more, chat some more online, arrange to meet up again, this happens a few times and then before you know it you're in an LDR with an awesome guy who just happens to use TSR as well, then you're together for quite a while and decide to move in with each other to be closer, go on lots of amazing holidays, get engaged, buy a house and have a baby Simple as that, lol.
    This is amazing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mscaffrey)
    Yes, society has fallen from the days when people used to marry someone their parents had chosen for them at age 13.

And how I miss the days of walking on the moors in isolation before returning home to read a book by the fire before being proposed to by the only man in a 15 mile radius.
    but you love going to the fair to buy ribbons tho' .... perhaps you will catch the eye of a dashing sergeant on leave from the Napoleonic Wars

ReputationRep:
    The thirst on here does seem to be worse now than it was 5+ years ago but that may just be due to an increase in user numbers.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not stealing cats to satisfy your desires.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    if you don't someone else will

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    if you don't someone else will
    Nah. Trouble with TSR thirst is people Talk the talk but do not Walk the walk .....

Spoiler:
    Show
    vis a vis you haven't yet passed your fork lift drivers test

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ethereal World)
    Nah. Trouble with TSR thirst is people Talk the talk but do not Walk the walk .....

Why do you think that is?

ReputationRep:
    vis a vis you haven't yet passed your fork lift drivers test
    Is that an innuendo?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MACmakeupgirl)
    Time to lay down and rot boyo
    aware. is it over boyo?

ReputationRep:
    Is that an innuendo?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    nope it's an Office quote. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MountKimbie)
    Why do you think that is?
    Because online requires no effort whereas meeting up, traversing the country- does.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    The thirst on here does seem to be worse now than it was 5+ years ago but that may just be due to an increase in user numbers.
    Have user numbers increased though.. in terms of people who are still actually active?

ReputationRep:
    Because online requires no effort whereas meeting up, traversing the country- does.
    No sex if you don't meet up though.

ReputationRep:
    No sex if you don't meet up though.
    :lolwut:

and.....?

Sex isn't everything. Like I would only have sex if I developed a genuine and longstanding emotional connection with the person, which is unlikely to happen after just one meet up.

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:

and.....?

Sex isn't everything. Like I would only have sex if I developed a genuine and longstanding emotional connection with the person, which is unlikely to happen after just one meet up.
    So what does one get out of being thirsty online if sex isn't part of the equation

ReputationRep:
    So what does one get out of being thirsty online if sex isn't part of the equation
    I don't really understand the question.

If jokingly thirsty then it's just a bit of fun.

If genuinely thirsty then Idk- building confidence, playing the numbers game, casting the net wide and all that....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    but you love going to the fair to buy ribbons tho' .... perhaps you will catch the eye of a dashing sergeant on leave from the Napoleonic Wars
    And we can live to the ripe old age of 25 together. :heart: How happy we shall be.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 31, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.