Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The fact that people on have TSR flirting/relationships shows... (LOL) Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ethereal World)
    3)
    mhmm, i think ill make the thread tomorrow then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MountKimbie)
    Hmm.

I'm confused.
    (Original post by ByronicHero)
    Three options really.

1) This is a show. You've orchestrated this "argument" for attention.
    2) You've done something wrong and H will reveal all if you keep mugging him off.
    3) You've done nothing wrong and H is unhinged.

No idea which is the case, but I'm sure all will become clear.

Hopefully I manage to go to sleep before then :facepalm2:
    Just for full disclosure and transparency this was not serious but it was also not orchestrated. I just continued joking back to welcometoib and it escalated naturally.

He is also memeing the opinions that some people hold about me.

I didn't expect it to escalate because tbh I didn't think that people who don't like me cared that much.

Remember - nonchalance is the opposite of love.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SAhm95)
    hmm..I might make a tsr tinder app
    Hit me up if you need some finance, forreal.
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by RobML)
    You're 26 or something. Why are you getting into drama with a bunch of teens on an internet forum? Sheesh.
    Don't you do this too :lol:

(Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    There would be no friction
    I will slide into yours on smooth surface inclined at a 21 degree angle
    I'd prefer a 69 degree angle. And how about rough surface so we don't slide off?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    You're 26 or something. Why are you getting into drama with a bunch of teens on an internet forum? Sheesh.
    At least I'm not trying to get into their pants inappropriately.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by welcometoib)
    would assume youre not talking about me here.
    Well if the two of you are making this up then it is quite silly (and hilarious)...

(Original post by UnknownRoyalist)
    Maybe lol. Or something along the lines of 'prank'? Idk
    Should still provide us with a few lols..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    I'd prefer a 69 degree angle. And how about rough surface so we don't slide off?
    :toofunny:
    Yes

ReputationRep:
    At least I'm not trying to get into their pants inappropriately.
    But it's just a jokeeeeeee
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Why would you want to do all of that through text? One of the most magical parts of a first date or first meeting with somebody is the initial body language, their mannerisms, the build up of chemistry, the flirting etc. (Sure, it can go both ways). When/if I go on a first date, the initial topics of conversation won't be as intense as their goals, outlook on life, aspirations, religious attitude, career, aims, kids. That's a bit too deep for me. For me, the purpose of a first date is to just be with the person. Who cares what you talk about? Enjoy it. Look into eachothers eyes. Be a little bit awkward. Be cheeky. The deeper stuff comes later. This is just my personal preference to how I approach a date. If somebody fires off all these deep questions, it either means they're trying to sort of filter me against a checklist of theirs, or they don't really know how to have relaxed conversation.

If you see a girl at a party, why not say more than just a few words? Then again, different person, different approaches.
    Well yes but once you get to date two, three and more and all the aforementioned points highlight differences then it won't work will it? It is simply a different way of meeting people (a different order I mean).

Once you have all the deeper stuff out of the way you could just get fired into the better stuff...

I don't dive into the deeper stuff with people straight away but the ability to have intelligent conversation is important to me. I was ****ing some girl over summer (in real life haha) but she had no decent chat, it was a low skilled job. She was pretty (would almost describe her as 'hot tbh) and friendly but not captivating in anyway. There was no 'us', just lust.

Maybe I'm rare in that i see online and real life as not too dissimilar. I have a car, I can drive. Why limit your pool of people?

If I see a girl at a party I'd get fired in after a few drinks but I think you knew what I meant. I'm questioning whether you are being deliberately obtuse in how you have interpreted what I said.... each to their own my friend
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Just for full disclosure and transparency this was not serious but it was also not orchestrated. I just continued joking back to welcometoib and it escalated naturally.

I didn't expect it to escalate because tbh I didn't think that people who don't like me cared that much.

I don't dislike you. Apologies if that is contrary to your assumption :lol:

At this time of the evening, if people are posting on TSR they are - by definition - bored. As such we must snatch at any hope of comic relief

I am somewhat disappointed that there is no drama though I was betting on 1.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    But it's just a jokeeeeeee
    Is it still a joke if you're successful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biryani007)
    Well if the two of you are making this up then it is quite silly (and hilarious)...

right and its silly to try and provide some entertainment to people on here who are usually otherwise so exciting right? lol. appreciate someone making an effort rather than being mundane like the usual status quo for tsr

ReputationRep:
    Is it still a joke if you're successful.
    It's a joke with agreeable consequences.
    Quite like the opposite of US politics
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    Much like the actual Tinder it'd just be full of thirsty guys and female robots. (TSR Jessica )
    i'm so sleep deprived i thought that said female rodents or maybe i just think of nothing else..
    ---------
    This is also such a strange thread, even for TSR all this ball talk and weird names

ReputationRep:
    TSR is socially inept in essence, and what you mentioned here aplifies my statement.

ReputationRep:

peeps always care on here, anything otherwise is a lie, people were really looking forward to it lol, nonsense drives the sites traffic.

sigh, you can tell him about this deflating, great things come in small packages i guess

(Original post by Biryani007)

You realise I wasn't part of it, right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    this was acc quite good :lol:
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    i'm so sleep deprived i thought that said female rodents or maybe i just think of nothing else..
    ---------
    This is also such a strange thread, even for TSR all this ball talk and weird names
    Get some sleep Cavs :rofl: (is there a Tinder for Guinea pigs to meet other Cavies?? )

Yes, maybe it is bedtime for us sensible people

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 31, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.