The Student Room Group

The fact that people on have TSR flirting/relationships shows... (LOL)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sunni money
this was acc quite good :lol:

:colonhash:

You're gonna feel the pain of this imminent block that I keep threatening.
Original post by Indeterminate
Ngl I'm not surprised to see that this thread is so popular :lol:

It escalated because haters got meme'd by spontaneous trolling.
Original post by SeanFM
Get some sleep Cavs :rofl: (is there a Tinder for Guinea pigs to meet other Cavies?? :K:)

Yes, maybe it is bedtime for us sensible people :tongue:

loool i need to :redface: and lets hope so :sexface: all them sows just for meh :fan:
lol could you imagine me on tinder lol :rofl: fish out of water doesnt even come close :lol:
yeah got an exam tomorrow :afraid:

G'night Sean and fellow sensible peeps :hugs:
Original post by Ethereal World
I didn't expect it to escalate because tbh I didn't think that people who don't like me cared that much.

Remember - nonchalance is the opposite of love.

It has nothing to do with liking you or hating you...most people have no feelings towards you. Everyone likes drama.

Original post by welcometoib
right and its silly to try and provide some entertainment to people on here who are usually otherwise so exciting right? lol. appreciate someone making an effort rather than being mundane like the usual status quo for tsr

Loved the anti climax :smile:
Meh, if doing things like this makes you happy go ahead :lol:

Original post by UnknownRoyalist
You realise I wasn't part of it, right?

I didn't imply I thought you were :lol:
Original post by Indeterminate
Ngl I'm not surprised to see that this thread is so popular :lol:

yeah eth and broken life seem to drive traffic on tsr with their legion of anonymous haters, but also those who get upset seeing people try to liven up dead stuff.
Original post by MountKimbie
Yeah, when you're with somebody and the level of conversation never elevates to a higher level then it's pretty terrible and doesn't work out.

But for me, I can afford to be picky. I don't want the early, supposedly-exciting-stages of a relationship (by relationship I mean embryonic stages of a relationship, casual dating etc) to be 50% texting/messaging and then 50% meeting up. Much rather 90% meeting up and minimal texting.

I'm not the sort of person to try and get to know somebody online, as opposed to in person. I just don't care for it. I'd rather sit on TSR and complain about people who do :wink:

Fair enough is all I can reply to that tbh.
'Personal preference' summarises that difference.... so why do you feel the need to chastise those who do chat via tsr and hook up thereafter?
:colonhash:

You're gonna feel the pain of this imminent block that I keep threatening.

relief from pain pain

:wink:
Original post by RobML
:angelblush:

As much as TSR irritates me sometimes, I'm glad I joined so I could meet you Rob. I can't imagine how different things would be without you in my life, you're the greatest :colondollar:
Original post by Biryani007
It has nothing to do with liking you or hating you...most people have no feelings towards you. Everyone likes drama.

lol youre extremely fun i can tell... work on the sarcasm too
most people have a feeling towards eth whether thats one way or another, minority are neutral to her.
The ***? Who gives a **** where the relationship began. Who the **** are you to say meeting someone in the cyber world is better than the real world? I know someone who met his gf from League of Legends. They are now happy together.Good for him.

Its not where you started its where you're at.

most people love me especially awesome genius and welcometoib.
Original post by Unistudent77
Fair enough is all I can reply to that tbh.
'Personal preference' summarises that difference.... so why do you feel the need to chastise those who do chat via tsr and hook up thereafter?

I don't have any issues with that? But how often does that happen? How many people on TSR message eachother for that purpose alone? That's the sad part, messaging loads of people just to hook up with them

Just wanted to make sure lol. For a second I thought you were telling me to making it more funny so I was confused
Original post by CoolCavy
loool i need to :redface: and lets hope so :sexface: all them sows just for meh :fan:
lol could you imagine me on tinder lol :rofl: fish out of water doesnt even come close :lol:
yeah got an exam tomorrow :afraid:

G'night Sean and fellow sensible peeps :hugs:

:lol: :hand: :naughty:

Good luck :borat: and go to sleep :lol: and night!
most people love me especially awesome genius and welcometoib.

we wont get into that, but remember what we discussed initially about being in and out of the zone lol, its all bants i know at the end of the day
Tbh. I know someone that got married to a person from Twitter because they joined the same group or something and then met up. It's kind of lame and idiotic. She's a bit of an idiot as well.

At least on Tsr you meet people that want to achieve something in life and want to do well. Unless you're just here to bum around. I've personally not found love on this forum, yet. You never know, that's why I'm not going to say anything too far out.
Original post by welcometoib
we wont get into that, but remember what we discussed initially about being in and out of the zone lol, its all bants i know at the end of the day

Well you're just a pretty great person tbh. Me + you > AG and he knows it that's why he tries to feed off our superiority.
Original post by Proxenus
The ***? Who gives a **** where the relationship began. Who the **** are you to say meeting someone in the cyber world is better than the real world? I know someone who met his gf from League of Legends. They are now happy together.Good for him.

Its not where you started its where you're at.

lack of one person having a semblance of an interesting life makes them more engaged with wanting to see others lives. hence, tsr spawns into this lel
Reply 138
Original post by preetg97
As much as TSR irritates me sometimes, I'm glad I joined so I could meet you Rob. I can't imagine how different things would be without you in my life, you're the greatest :colondollar:

I feel the exact same way about you, Preet. Ahhh I don't know what else to say because of all these butterflies I'm getting right now! Just know that I'm unbelieveably happy I have you x
Well you're just a pretty great person tbh. Me + you > AG and he knows it that's why he tries to feed off our superiority.

um, we will leave it at that lol, enough for one day, night. at least with out mini interaction here youve seen those that you felt cared least actually, might well be the opposite. life lessons every day! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest