Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The fact that people on have TSR flirting/relationships shows... (LOL) watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by welcometoib)
    peeps always care on here, anything otherwise is a lie, people were really looking forward to it lol, nonsense drives the sites traffic.

sigh, you can tell him about this deflating, great things come in small packages i guess
    Hahaha he will wake up and just be like wait what? He missed out on so much attention he will be feeling extremely left out. :teehee:

and :rofl: to part 2. Spoken like a true beta.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unistudent77)
    X
    Yeah, when you're with somebody and the level of conversation never elevates to a higher level then it's pretty terrible and doesn't work out.

But for me, I can afford to be picky. I don't want the early, supposedly-exciting-stages of a relationship (by relationship I mean embryonic stages of a relationship, casual dating etc) to be 50% texting/messaging and then 50% meeting up. Much rather 90% meeting up and minimal texting.

I'm not the sort of person to try and get to know somebody online, as opposed to in person. I just don't care for it. I'd rather sit on TSR and complain about people who do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sunni money)
    this was acc quite good :lol:

You're gonna feel the pain of this imminent block that I keep threatening.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indeterminate)
    Ngl I'm not surprised to see that this thread is so popular :lol:
    It escalated because haters got meme'd by spontaneous trolling.
    • Community Assistant

Community Assistant
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    Get some sleep Cavs :rofl: (is there a Tinder for Guinea pigs to meet other Cavies?? )

Yes, maybe it is bedtime for us sensible people
    loool i need to and lets hope so :sexface: all them sows just for meh :fan:
    lol could you imagine me on tinder lol :rofl: fish out of water doesnt even come close :lol:
    yeah got an exam tomorrow :afraid:

G'night Sean and fellow sensible peeps :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ethereal World)
    I didn't expect it to escalate because tbh I didn't think that people who don't like me cared that much.

Remember - nonchalance is the opposite of love.
    It has nothing to do with liking you or hating you...most people have no feelings towards you. Everyone likes drama.

right and its silly to try and provide some entertainment to people on here who are usually otherwise so exciting right? lol. appreciate someone making an effort rather than being mundane like the usual status quo for tsr
    Loved the anti climax
    Meh, if doing things like this makes you happy go ahead :lol:

(Original post by UnknownRoyalist)
    You realise I wasn't part of it, right?
    I didn't imply I thought you were :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indeterminate)
    Ngl I'm not surprised to see that this thread is so popular :lol:
    yeah eth and broken life seem to drive traffic on tsr with their legion of anonymous haters, but also those who get upset seeing people try to liven up dead stuff.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by MountKimbie)
    Yeah, when you're with somebody and the level of conversation never elevates to a higher level then it's pretty terrible and doesn't work out.

But for me, I can afford to be picky. I don't want the early, supposedly-exciting-stages of a relationship (by relationship I mean embryonic stages of a relationship, casual dating etc) to be 50% texting/messaging and then 50% meeting up. Much rather 90% meeting up and minimal texting.

I'm not the sort of person to try and get to know somebody online, as opposed to in person. I just don't care for it. I'd rather sit on TSR and complain about people who do
    Fair enough is all I can reply to that tbh.
    'Personal preference' summarises that difference.... so why do you feel the need to chastise those who do chat via tsr and hook up thereafter?

ReputationRep:

You're gonna feel the pain of this imminent block that I keep threatening.
    relief from pain ≠ pain

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    :angelblush:
    As much as TSR irritates me sometimes, I'm glad I joined so I could meet you Rob. I can't imagine how different things would be without you in my life, you're the greatest

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biryani007)
    It has nothing to do with liking you or hating you...most people have no feelings towards you. Everyone likes drama.

Loved the anti climax

lol youre extremely fun i can tell... work on the sarcasm too
    most people have a feeling towards eth whether thats one way or another, minority are neutral to her.

ReputationRep:
    The ***? Who gives a **** where the relationship began. Who the **** are you to say meeting someone in the cyber world is better than the real world? I know someone who met his gf from League of Legends. They are now happy together.Good for him.

Its not where you started its where you're at.

ReputationRep:

Loved the anti climax

most people love me especially awesome genius and welcometoib.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unistudent77)
    Fair enough is all I can reply to that tbh.
    'Personal preference' summarises that difference.... so why do you feel the need to chastise those who do chat via tsr and hook up thereafter?
    I don't have any issues with that? But how often does that happen? How many people on TSR message eachother for that purpose alone? That's the sad part, messaging loads of people just to hook up with them

Just wanted to make sure lol. For a second I thought you were telling me to making it more funny so I was confused
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    loool i need to and lets hope so :sexface: all them sows just for meh :fan:
    lol could you imagine me on tinder lol :rofl: fish out of water doesnt even come close :lol:
    yeah got an exam tomorrow :afraid:

G'night Sean and fellow sensible peeps :hugs:
    :lol: :hand: :naughty:

Good luck :borat: and go to sleep :lol: and night!

ReputationRep:
    most people love me especially awesome genius and welcometoib.
    we wont get into that, but remember what we discussed initially about being in and out of the zone lol, its all bants i know at the end of the day

ReputationRep:
    Tbh. I know someone that got married to a person from Twitter because they joined the same group or something and then met up. It's kind of lame and idiotic. She's a bit of an idiot as well.

At least on Tsr you meet people that want to achieve something in life and want to do well. Unless you're just here to bum around. I've personally not found love on this forum, yet. You never know, that's why I'm not going to say anything too far out.

ReputationRep:
    we wont get into that, but remember what we discussed initially about being in and out of the zone lol, its all bants i know at the end of the day
    Well you're just a pretty great person tbh. Me + you > AG and he knows it that's why he tries to feed off our superiority.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Proxenus)
    The ***? Who gives a **** where the relationship began. Who the **** are you to say meeting someone in the cyber world is better than the real world? I know someone who met his gf from League of Legends. They are now happy together.Good for him.

Its not where you started its where you're at.
    lack of one person having a semblance of an interesting life makes them more engaged with wanting to see others lives. hence, tsr spawns into this lel

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 31, 2016
Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.