Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by g.rosie18)
    Sup? Midwifery :-)
    Nice! Have you applied for your accommodation yet?

(Original post by Leviathan1741)
    Nice! Have you applied for your accommodation yet?
    Yes :-) Looking up what to bring

ReputationRep:
    Yes :-) Looking up what to bring
    Which room types have you applied for, if you don't mind me asking? I have a big list of all the things I'll need haha

Which room types have you applied for, if you don't mind me asking? I have a big list of all the things I'll need haha
    I've applied for premier flats as my preference and traditional rooms in blocks as my third choice. There were only two options as they like to put the midwives and nurses together for shifts and things :-)

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for premier flats as my preference and traditional rooms in blocks as my third choice. There were only two options as they like to put the midwives and nurses together for shifts and things :-)
    I put premier flat as my first choice too

I put premier flat as my first choice too
    Cool :-)

Can I ask what some of the things on your list are?

ReputationRep:
    Can I ask what some of the things on your list are?
    I can send it to you if you like?

I can send it to you if you like?
    Okay as long as you don't mind!

ReputationRep:
    Okay as long as you don't mind!
    I don't mind at all! Could you PM me your email address please so that I can send it to you?

I don't mind at all! Could you PM me your email address please so that I can send it to you?
    Thank-you! I've PMed you

ReputationRep:
    g.rosie18

Here's the list (you probably won't need everything on it, and the things in bold are what I think are essential/important, the things not in bold aren't)
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: docx University packing list (self-catered).docx (23.0 KB, 154 views)

g.rosie18

Here's the list (you probably won't need everything on it, and the things in bold are what I think are essential/important, the things not in bold aren't)
    Thank-you :-)

ReputationRep:
    Sup? Midwifery :-)
    oh cool i'm doing child nursing so we might see each other

Ah cool! I think they put all the nursing and midwifery students together so maybe we'll live near each other :-)

ReputationRep:
    Ah cool! I think they put all the nursing and midwifery students together so maybe we'll live near each other :-)
    Have you applied for accommodation yet?

(Original post by theswan984)
    Have you applied for accommodation yet?
    Yeah,for premier flats :-)

ReputationRep:
    Yeah,for premier flats :-)
    yeah same is your offer conditional or unconditional?

conditional but it's a low offer and I have some of the grades already as I've already done one of my a levels. Is yours unconditional? I'm worried everyone I live with will be catered for as I haven't asked for it

ReputationRep:
    conditional but it's a low offer and I have some of the grades already as I've already done one of my a levels. Is yours unconditional? I'm worried everyone I live with will be catered for as I haven't asked for it
    Yeah it's unconditional as I've already done my a levels. I think they automatically put everyone who's doing something like nursing or midwifery in non catered accommodation and I think each halls is either completely catered or completely non catered

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.