Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

He got upset because I said Olivier Giroud was good looking... watch

Announcements

So, a while back I bumped into Giroud in Oxford Circus, and thought phwoar, lovely eyes, but looks much better on the telly.
    Was with a friend today, and my boyfriend was with us and we were talking about Arsenal and I told her that I saw him, and he had lovely eyes and thought he was good looking.

I didn't think there was a problem until my boyfriend gave me the cold shoulder.
    Just because Giroud was good looking?
    I mean, he says Kendall Jenner and Rita Ora are good looking all the time and I couldn't care less.

Is he overreacting, or did I maybe push his buttons?

ReputationRep:
    Is he a Spurs fan?

ReputationRep:
    Well you've collected quite an arsenal to piss him off with now dear.

ReputationRep:
    Well, he should grow up. The reality is that even when you're in a relationship you're going to find other people attractive. It's human nature.

ReputationRep:
    Wow did this really require anon?

He is good looking, no doubt.

ReputationRep:
    Whenever he says another women is attractive give him the cold shoulder.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chikane)
    Ah this game, always creates healthy and predictable relationships.

ReputationRep:
    Not only is he overreacting, he's being a hypocrite, don't be too harsh on him but you need to tell him that he really doesn't have a good reason to be annoyed at you

ReputationRep:
    unfortunately his goal scoring record this season is not good looking

ReputationRep:
    You have to blame the manager. Should have signed a top striker in the Summer (Benzema, Higuain) to replace him and none of this would have happened.

#Wengerout

They don't call him Gorgeous Giroud for nothing. and I'm a liverpool fan.

ReputationRep:
    Giroud is always divisive.

Yes he's good looking but is he really world class top league of good looks?

Maybe your bf feels you should be aiming higher than Giroud and it's symptomatic of a lack of ambition.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    Not only is he overeating, he's being a hypocrite,
    why bring up his diet? maybe he's comfortable with his body the way he is and doesn't need a woman to make him feel like he has to be a size 0
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    It's Nacho fault that he's upset

Seriously though, he is overreacting and controlling if you aren't allowed to call celebrities attractive.

ReputationRep:
    Giroud is a handsome mofo and you should not associate with anyone that says otherwise.

(Original post by Drewski)
    Is he a Spurs fan?
    He's a Chelsea fan. We both are. But he loves to watch Arsenal play.
    I bet if I had said Diego was gorgeous he'd just laugh.

(Original post by whorace)
    Well you've collected quite an arsenal to piss him off with now dear.
    I see what you did there.

(Original post by Joel 96)
    Well, he should grow up. The reality is that even when you're in a relationship you're going to find other people attractive. It's human nature.
    Riiiighhhhtttt. And he has the cojones when I'm on my Twitter to click on a picture of a woman and enlarge it. But I don't say anything.

(Original post by MountKimbie)
    Wow did this really require anon?

He is good looking, no doubt.
    Didn't think there was a rule for how anon was used. Thought if I wanted to use it, then I could.

(Original post by chikane)
    The thing is though, I just don't care if its a celebrity. If its someone he knows then yeah sure thats a bit off.

(Original post by whorace)
    Ah this game, always creates healthy and predictable relationships.
    Definitely not something I'd do!

(Original post by Blondie987)
    Not only is he overeating, he's being a hypocrite, don't be too harsh on him but you need to tell him that he really doesn't have a good reason to be annoyed at you
    Already have, and he's now trying to shrug it off saying it was no big deal. But I could feel the block of ice smack my face when I said it.

(Original post by amahmoud0129)
    unfortunately his goal scoring record this season is not good looking
    True dat.

(Original post by Four Queue)
    You have to blame the manager. Should have signed a top striker in the Summer (Benzema, Higuain) to replace him and none of this would have happened.

#Wengerout
    As a Chelsea fan #WengerIn because it's a laugh seeing Arsenal fans complain after a bad game.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    They don't call him Gorgeous Giroud for nothing. and I'm a liverpool fan.
    Righhhhht!!

(Original post by MagicNMedicine)
    Giroud is always divisive.

Yes he's good looking but is he really world class top league of good looks?

Maybe your bf feels you should be aiming higher than Giroud and it's symptomatic of a lack of ambition.
    But absolutely nobody said that Giroud is world class top league of good looks. Just merely that he is good looking.
    Lets not exaggerate here.

(Original post by SeanFM)
    It's Nacho fault that he's upset

Seriously though, he is overreacting and controlling if you aren't allowed to call celebrities attractive.
    I'm thinking this.

(Original post by MJ1012)
    Giroud is a handsome mofo and you should not associate with anyone that says otherwise.

ReputationRep:
    We need aftv on the scene here.

ReputationRep:
    I would be more concerned if you had said that about Peter Crouch or Matt Le Tissier. I don't agree with him about Rita Ora though.

(Original post by amahmoud0129)
    We need aftv on the scene here.
    Haaaa

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 22, 2016
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.