Turn on thread page Beta

He got upset because I said Olivier Giroud was good looking... watch

(Original post by barnetlad)
    I would be more concerned if you had said that about Peter Crouch or Matt Le Tissier. I don't agree with him about Rita Ora though.
    Neither do I. Not a fan at all of Rita Ora but he on the other hand adoressss her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So, a while back I bumped into Giroud in Oxford Circus, and thought phwoar, lovely eyes, but looks much better on the telly.
    Was with a friend today, and my boyfriend was with us and we were talking about Arsenal and I told her that I saw him, and he had lovely eyes and thought he was good looking.

I didn't think there was a problem until my boyfriend gave me the cold shoulder.
    Just because Giroud was good looking?
    I mean, he says Kendall Jenner and Rita Ora are good looking all the time and I couldn't care less.

Is he overreacting, or did I maybe push his buttons?

He is overreacting. Not your fault.

But think of it this way...

Your boyfriend could never get with KJ or RO. They are a fantasy and will never be anything more.

But if you offered yourself (presuming you are reasonably attractive) to a footballer what do you think would happen?

The dynamics are different.

ReputationRep:
    So, a while back I bumped into Giroud in Oxford Circus, and thought phwoar, lovely eyes, but looks much better on the telly.
    Was with a friend today, and my boyfriend was with us and we were talking about Arsenal and I told her that I saw him, and he had lovely eyes and thought he was good looking.

I didn't think there was a problem until my boyfriend gave me the cold shoulder.
    Just because Giroud was good looking?
    I mean, he says Kendall Jenner and Rita Ora are good looking all the time and I couldn't care less.

Is he overreacting, or did I maybe push his buttons?
    He is a beta maggot and deserves your contempt

(Original post by stefano865)

Your boyfriend could never get with KJ or RO. They are a fantasy and will never be anything more.

But if you offered yourself (presuming you are reasonably attractive) to a footballer what do you think would happen?

I can understand this. I personally don't think of myself as attractive, occasionally half decent, but never like woaaaahhhhh.
    But I think even if I was, I wouldn't put myself in a situation where I was with someone and would drop them for a football player.
    It's one thing to say oh so and so (celebrity) is good looking, and another to say that I'd definitely go there. I just wouldn't.

ReputationRep:
    Neither do I. Not a fan at all of Rita Ora but he on the other hand adoressss her.
    Rita Ora is a cheap crap version of Rihanna. Could not stand her on the Xfactor prefer Cheryl Cole who is naturally beautiful how can you not like those dimples.

I don't see the problem in finding a celebrity attractive its not like you are going to have a chance to date him like he will have zero chance of dating Ora.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joel 96)
    Well, he should grow up. The reality is that even when you're in a relationship you're going to find other people attractive. It's human nature.
    But u don't have to be vocal about it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    hehehe that was a common body language of a guy when they jealous

(Original post by AsandaLFC)
    But u don't have to be vocal about it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Agreed. I don't have to be vocal about it. But me saying this one footballer is attractive shouldn't be a big deal when he calls celebrities attractive all the time.

(Original post by chikane)
    Rita Ora is a cheap crap version of Rihanna. Could not stand her on the Xfactor prefer Cheryl Cole who is naturally beautiful how can you not like those dimples.

I don't see the problem in finding a celebrity attractive its not like you are going to have a chance to date him like he will have zero chance of dating Ora.
    It's got nothing to do with dating. I think you're able to say someone is good looking without meaning you want to date them. Someone can be attractive but you'd never go there.

ReputationRep:
    It's got nothing to do with dating. I think you're able to say someone is good looking without meaning you want to date them. Someone can be attractive but you'd never go there.
    Your boyfriend is clearly insecure in himself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stefano865)

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MACmakeupgirl)
    :rofl:

I didn't intend that to be particularly funny.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 22, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.