The Student Room Group

Help I feel like crying

Basically I have my AS politics exam in about 2 months and I have done no revision at all. All my notes from this year are a mess (personal reasons). I dont even know where to start as there is just so much to learn. I am so scared I will fail, does anyone know any useful resources I can use instead of my notes
Which exam board are you with?
Reply 2
Even if it is a mess. Start your revision, it's not too late.

Posted from TSR Mobile
2 months is more than enough.
See if you can get a copy of the specification
Do what I did for AS biology, get D's and E's all year for Unit 1. Suddenly realise I need to revise during April. So instead of making notes myself, I googled someone elses revision notes and just read those all day. Ended up getting an A in it. Idk if it'd work for politics though
Reply 6
Original post by Abstract_Prism
Which exam board are you with?

Edexcel
Reply 7
Original post by Mystery.
2 months is more than enough.

Might even be too much for AS you'll be all burned out
If your with edexcel - go on Amazon and purchase the notes book - it's short concise and amazing
People vary on how much revision they need to do. OP get the revision notes if someone will give you some, amend or make your own from them and then work as hard as reasonably possible in the time you have left. the exam is coming one way or another. 2 months is a good amount of time to give it a good go with sufficient planning.
Find past papers and try them, mark yourself ruthlessly against the guidelines and you should be able to see what topics you don't know, plan further revision from there
Reply 11
Original post by lulucoco98
If your with edexcel - go on Amazon and purchase the notes book - it's short concise and amazing

thanks please send the link
Original post by dmy15
thanks please send the link

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/311562103235
Original post by Lawliettt
Do what I did for AS biology, get D's and E's all year for Unit 1. Suddenly realise I need to revise during April. So instead of making notes myself, I googled someone elses revision notes and just read those all day. Ended up getting an A in it. Idk if it'd work for politics though

????? woah i would do that but i'd be too terrified about getting the wrong info as ocr biology is a load of crap atm (AS) that is
I do edexcel A2 politics and I felt the same last year. 2 months is a decent amount of time; I'd do past papers and see where the gaps in your knowledge are, by using the mark schemes, and then maybe ask your teachers for notes?
Wait till Christmas and let it flow,let it flow,let it flow.
Reply 16
Original post by Bigdobber
Wait till Christmas and let it flow,let it flow,let it flow.

The exam is in June? Trolling?

Quick Reply

Latest