The Student Room Group

Awful Biology Teacher!?

She's awful. She doesnt explain anything, even when she starts she changes mid sentence to another part of the topic. It's so confusing and I don't understand what is necessary parts we need to learn in the topics. I'm falling behind.
Is there any useful websites or techniques to deal with this?
Help??
Original post by miniminx3310
She's awful. She doesnt explain anything, even when she starts she changes mid sentence to another part of the topic. It's so confusing and I don't understand what is necessary parts we need to learn in the topics. I'm falling behind.
Is there any useful websites or techniques to deal with this?
Help??

Look up the specification for your exam board and then make a list of what you need to know then go from there.
Sadly, not all teachers are reliable, which despite being unacceptable when your exams are so close, you have to accept - otherwise your frustration will only hold you back (as experience has taught me). Watch Mygcsescience videos on YouTube, get a few CGP revision guides (good for all exam boards) and create flash cards/mind maps to help you revise. Although keeping motivated when you feel like you have no support is hard, just imagine Results Day in August - and getting a pleasing grade in Biology with absolutely no thanks to your teacher!
Good luck!
We've had the same problem- teacher has no clue about any topics
Get the right text-books and re-learn anything you don't understand, also do past papers
Good luck

Quick Reply

Latest