Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

we need humans with superpowers Watch

ReputationRep:
    to even out the balance in this world... and to protect us from government/private companies' growing military technology arsenal.

psionic shield vs rocket launcher = rocket launcher boom against shield wall k?

where the hell are they?!!!!!!!!!1

ReputationRep:
    ridiculous suggestion, this would undoubtedly lead to a class conflict in which regular people would surely lose. elitism would thrive in this dystopia of superpowered humans. best to keep things as they are in all honesty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stcxrr)
    ridiculous suggestion, this would undoubtedly lead to a class conflict in which regular people would surely lose. elitism would thrive in this dystopia of superpowered humans. best to keep things as they are in all honesty.
    Not if these were a handful of superhumans with good intentions. I would trust one decent, normal (super)human over a Western general commanding an army.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    I wish I had superpowers :moon:

I am reading the Lorien Legacies series of books at the moment as well :rofl: would love to have Lumen or invisibility or be able to talk to animals. :love:

ReputationRep:
    Maybe some aliens will invade.

ReputationRep:
    I already have a superpower:yep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    (procrastinating)
    Has 10mins worth of questions set in a 1hr cover lesson, realises nothing been done with 5mins to go

Has hwk set for a week later....does it the break before lesson

Has an end of term test set 3 weeks later...all nighter

Has AS exams soon....lets hope I can change this trend

Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lady Comstock)
    Not if these were a handful of superhumans with good intentions. I would trust one decent, normal (super)human over a Western general commanding an army.
    This is based on the idea of benevolence. however, these supers would have power beyond anything anyone else has. power corrupts. based on this, it is easy to see why things could spiral out of control. at least with current governments having scrutiny mechanisms this prevents this from occurring.

ReputationRep:
    LOVE is a SUPERPOWER!

Use it!

<3 <3 <3

ReputationRep:
    Name:  BS MAN KP.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  9.1 KB

ReputationRep:
    I want to be a superhero!!

ReputationRep:
    I would love to fly :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Everyone can be a superhero! Just love others!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lady Comstock)
    Superheroes must be held accountable! We need a Superhero Registration Act!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.