Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys of tsr who have experience with Women, question? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I know no one likes long threads so I'll skip the details and you can ask me questions if you need more info.

Is it normal for guys to want to befriend their sisters boyfriends sister?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    I know no one likes long threads so I'll skip the details and you can ask me questions if you need more info.

I had to read this like 10 times.

Erm, more detail required I think.

ReputationRep:

um, depends on the guy really... whats the long story? majority of the time its based on finding the girl attractive and wanting to know them.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    All well and good I guess, unless they're married then you're after a shag from your sister in law which can be a bit odd.

ReputationRep:
    >guys of TSR
    >experience with women

Pick one.

ReputationRep:
    I don't even know if my sister's boyfriend has a sister. I definitely don't want to bang her if he does.

ReputationRep:
    I can't figure him out, I met him got introduced and from observing him he seems to NEED attention, he's a show off. He knows he's good looking, not that he says it out loud but he's confident.

ReputationRep:
    how old are both of you? and lol a guy will never admit he has a thing for his friends younger/older sis.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by welcometoib)
    how old are both of you? and lol a guy will never admit he has a thing for his friends younger/older sis.
    He's 24, with a long term girlfriend. That's why I was avoiding convo with him.

ReputationRep:
    He's 24, with a long term girlfriend. That's why I was avoiding convo with him.
    uh then you should probably avoid him asking qs like that, if you two have not spoken before then he has based it predominantly off your appearance whether he wants to hang out with you or not. and havign a gf, he is probably not thinking straight lol. stay away

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by welcometoib)
    uh then you should probably avoid him asking qs like that, if you two have not spoken before then he has based it predominantly off your appearance whether he wants to hang out with you or not. and havign a gf, he is probably not thinking straight lol. stay away
    I did stay away the best I could he gives me attention whore vibes, like he really needs attention. I always kept it short with him. If he was single I'd be all up in that.

But I may be taking his kindness for something else because I am attracted to him.

ReputationRep:
    I did stay away the best I could he gives me attention whore vibes, like he really needs attention. I always kept it short with him. If he was single I'd be all up in that.
    lol its good you posted here, just keep yourself occupied and whatever and youll have a new opportunity soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    I don't even know if my sister's boyfriend has a sister. I definitely don't want to bang her if he does.
    Why not?

ReputationRep:
    Why not?
    I've actually never thought about it, but assuming she's hot I would want to in a purely physical way obviously, but considering she's my sister's boyfriend's sister it just seems taboo and confusing, unless she's seriously attractive i'd rather just go elsewhere.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    I've actually never thought about it, but assuming she's hot I would want to in a purely physical way obviously, but considering she's my sister's boyfriend's sister it just seems taboo and confusing, unless she's seriously attractive i'd rather just go elsewhere.
    It's probably safer to avoid eachother period hot or not. If a sibling is involved it's not worth it.

ReputationRep:

I'm confused.

I thought you said "Women" in the title. Not family baggage.

ReputationRep:
    That's quite interesting.

I don't see anything wrong with such a relationship, you wouldn't be related. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XMaramena)
    I'm confused.

I thought you said "Women" in the title. Not family baggage.
    Are you still confused?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arkasia)
    >guys of TSR
    >experience with women

Pick one.
    Oh snap!

Anyhoo, this seems quite a unique situation, befriend her for what? What kind of age are you both?

Most importantly, she hot?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dmz)
    Oh snap!

Anyhoo, this seems quite a unique situation, befriend her for what? What kind of age are you both?

Most importantly, she hot?
    Befriend her because she's your sisters boyfriends sister. Would you feel that it's important to form friendships with them?

Rofl I don't know how to say it more simple sorry guys.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 23, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.