clevermaster
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I got these uni offer but is hard to firm a decision among them. Lancaster overall ranking is highest but law subject is not good as overall. Many rumor about their ranking is only supported by student's unrealistic good comments. York and Leeds are RG members and do have good reputation. I like problem learning base studying style but unfamiliar with this new learning method. Leeds may be more traditional. In fact, night life is not my concern because I just come from a quiet place. Anyone give me some advice will be highly appreciated.
_Fergo
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
York > Leeds >>> Lancaster in my honest opinion.

Posted from TSR Mobile
clevermaster
Rep:
?
Thanks Stefan, but can you state your reasons why you recommend me to choose Lancaster?
Sandor Clegane
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by clevermaster)
Thanks Stefan, but can you state your reasons why you recommend me to choose Lancaster?
He said you should choose York. What are you on about?
clevermaster
Rep:
?
Spoiler:
Show
Oh sorry, I misunderstanding the sign of >>>,
TimmonaPortella
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Out of those, OP, I'd choose based on which location I liked most. Personally that would probably lead me to York.
TheGrammarGuru
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
York, Leeds/Lancaster.

I won't use the signs as you'll misinterpret them. So OP I would pick York.
zero_gravity
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I got these uni offer but is hard to firm a decision among them. Lancaster overall ranking is highest but law subject is not good as overall. Many rumor about their ranking is only supported by student's unrealistic good comments. York and Leeds are RG members and do have good reputation. I like problem learning base studying style but unfamiliar with this new learning method. Leeds may be more traditional. In fact, night life is not my concern because I just come from a quiet place. Anyone give me some advice will be highly appreciated.
I think you should go with York as your firm.
clevermaster
Rep:
?
Thanks all opinion but I want to know why all believe York is the best. Only because their law ranking 12th or any other reasons?
Sandor Clegane
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Thanks all opinion but I want to know why all believe York is the best. Only because their law ranking 12th or any other reasons?
The city is wonderful. Nice ancient buildings, good shops and eateries. Northern spirit with a little bit of bourgeois self-respect. Leeds is dreadful as a city -- one of the worst I've been to. Lancaster -- I'd disregard for the number of law firms who don't attend the careers fair.

It's not all about ranking, which does make York the most appealing.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Surrey
    Postgraduate Open Afternoon Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (35)
25.18%
No (104)
74.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed