The Student Room Group

I'm sad Pakistan lost to India

Scroll to see replies

Overall Pakistan have a better record against India, but in the most important matches (in the global tournaments) India are far better :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
lmao :rofl:

idc what anyone says, India is the best :biggrin: :cool: :heart:

my love for AB deV tho :love: :daydreaming:

Original post by moment of truth
Overall Pakistan have a better record against India, but in the most important matches (in the global tournaments) India are far better :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Which mean Pakistan is better:u: How these Indian fans are saying India is better smh:colonhash: We've had our golden time of crikcet, I mean who can ever forget Imran Khan, Waseem Akhtar, Javaid Miyah Daad, Rawalpindi expess aka Shoaib Akhtar, BOOM BOOM Afridi (he has been a successful player regardless of his recent performances), Inzimaam Ul Haq and many more! Thanks to these legends that we still are better than Indian. :u:

However, for Pakistan to remain this way, we gotta do a lot of work!!
Original post by BrokenLife
Oh puh-lease, bhai saab/behan ji!:talkhand::talkhand: Look at the stats first and then tell me that. If you have good batting, then we have good bowling. Also, don't for our Women's team.:bhangra:Chak de phatte!:bhangra:

Errm..excuse me, don't tell us that we aren't passionate about cricket.:argh:

How is India better? :colonhash: Just cos you remember some of the matches you guys won?:colonhash: To come to a conclusion as to which one is better, you need to look at their overall performances and well, I refer you to the stats again.:bhangra:

Pakistan Zindabaad! Jeete ga bhai jeete ga!
Original post by cupcakes87
lmao :rofl:

idc what anyone says, India is the best :biggrin: :cool: :heart:

my love for AB deV tho :love: :daydreaming:

:colonhash:

India as country is good but team? Naaahhh Pakistan ftw.:u:

Cos Pakistaaaaan Zindabaaad!! Dil dil Pakistan, jaan jaan Pakistan:love::love::love::love::bhangra::bhangra::bhangra::yep::yep:

61iwCfZApv.png

Cos Pakistaaaaan Zindabaaad!! Dil dil Pakistan, jaan jaan Pakistan:love::love::love::love::bhangra::bhangra::bhangra::yep::yep:

61iwCfZApv.png

you wish my darling :kiss:

and that song :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Original post by Student403
Pakistan Zindabaad! Jeete ga bhai jeete ga!

Yaaay!! Paaakistaan jeetay ga. Our nation will rise AGAIN! We just need to be steong and never loose hope. InshaAllah, my Pakistan will rise again!!:h:

This song gives me goosebumps!:tongue:

'Haan thoray se bikhray huwe hain haare nahi hum
Yeh tere muzammat yeh tere maare nahi hum
Haan zinda hain hum chahay ankhien hain num
Sahien ge nahi aab hum koi sitam
Jahan ko dikha de gain koun hain hum!!!':u:

https://youtu.be/9dRRWIB5-4A
(edited 8 years ago)
you wish my darling :kiss:

and that song :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lol babes, the results are in front of you in this thread as Student posted. I don't wish I know that Pakistani team is better:console:

And that song is bae..Dil dil Pakistan, jaan jaan Pakistan:crown::love::u::love: #GreenForLife
Which mean Pakistan is better:u: How these Indian fans are saying India is better smh:colonhash: We've had our golden time of crikcet, I mean who can ever forget Imran Khan, Waseem Akhtar, Javaid Miyah Daad, Rawalpindi expess aka Shoaib Akhtar, BOOM BOOM Afridi (he has been a successful player regardless of his recent performances), Inzimaam Ul Haq and many more! Thanks to these legends that we still are better than Indian. :u:

However, for Pakistan to remain this way, we gotta do a lot of work!!

But surely, we should define how great a team is based on how they play in the important matches. The fact that India have beaten Pakistan 11-0 in world cup matches shows who is better :colondollar:

You named all those greats, but I could name as many Indian greats too :lol: like Sachin Tendulkar, Sunil Gavaskar, Rahul Dravid, Sourav Ganguly, VVS Laxman, Viru Sehwag, Zaheer Khan, Kapil Dev etc etc.

The players you named are all greats apart from Shahid Afridi :laugh: he might be a great to Pakistanis, but not to cricket as a whole.
Lol babes, the results are in front of you in this thread as Student posted. I don't wish I know that Pakistani team is better:console:

And that song is bae..Dil dil Pakistan, jaan jaan Pakistan:crown::love::u::love:

yh, youre having to post results to try and prove your point whereas despite your efforts we all know India is the best team! :biggrin: :rofl:

:rofl:

:kiss:

Spoiler

61iwCfZApv.png

Yaaay!! Paaakistaan jeetay ga. Our nation will rise AGAIN! We just need to be steong and never loose hope. InshaAllah, my Pakistan will rise again!!:h:

This song gives me goosebumps!:tongue:

'Haan thoray se bikhray huwe hain haare nahi hum
Yeh tere muzammat yeh tere maare nahi hum
Haan zinda hain hum chahay ankhien hain num
Sahien ge nahi aab hum koi sitam
Jahan ko dikha de gain koun hain hum!!!':u:

https://youtu.be/9dRRWIB5-4A

And that song is bae..Dil dil Pakistan, jaan jaan Pakistan:crown::love::u::love: #GreenForLife

Your patriotism is awesome :awesome:
Original post by moment of truth
But surely, we should define how great a team is based on how they play in the important matches. The fact that India have beaten Pakistan 11-0 in world cup matches shows who is better :colondollar:

You named all those greats, but I could name as many Indian greats too :lol: like Sachin Tendulkar, Sunil Gavaskar, Rahul Dravid, Sourav Ganguly, VVS Laxman, Viru Sehwag, Zaheer Khan, Kapil Dev etc etc.

The players you named are all greats apart from Shahid Afridi :laugh: he might be a great to Pakistanis, but not to cricket as a whole.

I love you as a friend, Moment but damn gotta say that one cannot define a team's performance considering certain matches. You have to look at the overall performance and Pakistan is way better in that. Just admit it:colonhash:
And yes, you guys certainly have great players even now. Pakistanis have jigra(heart) to accept that cos we give credit where its due:u:. But damn boy, you guys have to do the same:colonhash:

Again, Afridi has proved to be one of the best International players in his whole cricket career. Many people even Pakistanis consider his recent performances and I admit they have been disappointing but his scores and overall wickets etc are still good.:h:

LOVE BOOM BOOM AFRIDI. :u:
yh, youre having to post results to try and prove your point whereas despite your efforts we all know India is the best team! :biggrin: :rofl:

:kiss:

Spoiler

Actually, the fact that we had to post scores is cos Indians have forgotten their cricket history just cos they have won a few world cups and T20s. We know our cricket history, just wanted to remind you guys of it:u:

Btw I love you too as person..tis just natural Indo-Pak rivalry:colonhash::tongue:

Ikr! Its bang on point!:h:

Here you go:

Bachpan se leke peeri se
Poucha hai yeh jawaa se
Duniya tamaam dekhi hai
Payara hai yeh jahan se
Kaisa hai yeh taal'uq kaisay beyaan karoon main
Pakistan se rishta rishta hai jaisay maa se:love::daydreaming::cry2::love:

https://youtu.be/ou-0oRulw4I

Not to forget them men in black sherwaanis..oh my!:love::love::love::love: Them adbi log:love:
(edited 8 years ago)
I love you as a friend, Moment but damn gotta say that one cannot define a team's performance considering certain matches. You have to look at the overall performance and Pakistan is way better in that. Just admit it:colonhash:
And yes, you guys certainly have great players even now. Pakistanis have jigra(heart) to accept that cos we give credit where its due:u:. But damn boy, you guys have to do the same:colonhash:

Again, Afridi has proved to be one of the best International players in his whole cricket career. Many people even Pakistanis consider his recent performances and I admit they have been disappointing but his scores and overall wickets etc are still good.:h:

LOVE BOOM BOOM AFRIDI. :u:

Actually, the fact that we had to post scores is cos Indians have forgotten their cricket history just cos they have won a few world cups and T20s. We know our cricket history, just wanted to remind you guys of it:u:

Btw I love you too as person..tis just natural Indo-Pak rivalry:colonhash::tongue:

Ikr! Its bang on point!:h:

Here you go:

Bachpan se leke peeri se
Poucha hai yeh jawaa se
Duniya tamaam dekhi hai
Payara hai yeh jahan se
Kaisa hai yeh taal'uq kaisay beyaan karoon main
Pakistan se rishta rishta hai jaisay maa se:love::daydreaming::cry2::love:

https://youtu.be/ou-0oRulw4I

Oh my god PRSOM :biggrin:

well clearly we havent since MoT is a perfect example of an Indian who knows his cricket and India is still the best no matter which way you try spin it Broken and all we Indians know it! :u:

it really is! its so beautiful to see! :love:
well clearly we havent since MoT is a perfect example of an Indian who knows his cricket and India is still the best no matter which way you try spin it Broken and all we Indians know it! :u:

Girl, MOT is the only Indian on this thread who I see talking sense(other than Afridi part:colonhash::tongue:). India is one amazing country(gotta say this since my grandparents are also from there and Indeterminate too:colonhash::tongue:) but tis a proven FACT that Pakistani team is better than Indian overall!:h:

I'd say India and Pakistan, both Zindabaad :h:(all cos I have a soft corner for India cos of Indeterminate:colonhash::tongue:)but admit it Pak team is better overall:u:

Aww thank you!:h: Not sure if you would it beautiful if you were one of those Indian girls who were sitting behind me when watching the match and how I went mad and started dancing when Sami took 2 wickets in a row. It was only after when I came back into sense that my friend told me that one of the Indian girls was giving me some angry looks.:p:#

But I didn't stop cos it was my moment!:u:
Reply 36

The patriotism of these 40,000 Indian fans is more beautiful :devil:
:lol:
:love: goosebumps

[video="youtube;LlirOOpL9d8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlirOOpL9d8[/video]
Girl, MOT is the only Indian on this thread who I see talking sense(other than Afridi part:colonhash::tongue:). India is one amazing country(gotta say this since my grandparents are also from there and Indeterminate too:colonhash::tongue:) but tis a proven FACT that Pakistani team is better than Indian overall!:h:

I'd say India and Pakistan, both Zindabaad :h:(all cos I have a soft corner for India cos of Indeterminate:colonhash::tongue:)but admit it Pak team is better overall:u:

they are all talking sense to me :moon: :tongue: am i missing something?? are you and Indeterminate together? :holmes:

im not gonna admit it cus its not true :rofl:

Aww thank you!:h: Not sure if you would it beautiful if you were one of those Indian girls who were sitting behind me when watching the match and how I went mad and started dancing when Sami took 2 wickets in a row. It was only after when I came back into sense that my friend told me that one of the Indian girls was giving me some angry looks.:p:#

But I didn't stop cos it was my moment!:u:

lmao!!! dotn ever stop for anyone making angry faces! :lol: enjoy it to the fullest! :h:
Original post by nucdev
The patriotism of these 40,000 Indian fans is more beautiful :devil:
:lol:
:love: goosebumps

[video="youtube;LlirOOpL9d8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlirOOpL9d8[/video]

:love:

always goosebumps :love:
they are all talking sense to me :moon: :tongue: am i missing something?? are you and Indeterminate together? :holmes:

im not gonna admit it cus its not true :rofl:

lmao!!! dotn ever stop for anyone making angry faces! :lol: enjoy it to the fullest! :h:

Of course, they'll make sense to you but I'm sorry to break this other than MOT, they're all disregarding the very facts.:h:

I must say, you're so stubborn.:colonhash: I mean all the proof is provided to you even then:colonhash: but tis is a FACT that I'm stating so Pakistan wins :u:

Haha nioo i didn't and I will never do that! :biggrin: In fact, the next time I looked back and said 'Tere bina dil na lagay Pakistaaan':tongue:...btw its a Pakistani patriotic song:h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending