Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Afuaa)
    I will definitely let you know.
    Have called them but was told they are waiting for decision, so I should wait till next week.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got an offer from city university or Middlesex if so how long did it take for them to get back to you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dshantari)
    Has anyone got an offer from city university or Middlesex if so how long did it take for them to get back to you.
    My friend went to Middlesex and it took them exactly a week to offer her a place. I also have my interview with Middlesex next Tuesday, am so nervous. How was your interview with Middlesex

ReputationRep:
    Hey @afuaa My interview went really well at Middlesex. The interviewers were really friendly and I'm doing a pgdip so my questions were tailored towards my bachelor and what I have been doing since. They asked the obvious why do you want to be a mental health nurse, what do nurses do on a daily basis, what qualities does a nurse have, what skills have you gained in your previous experience that would make you a great nurse. Those type of questions and the million dollar one.

ReputationRep:
    Hey @afuaa My interview went really well at Middlesex. The interviewers were really friendly and I'm doing a pgdip so my questions were tailored towards my bachelor and what I have been doing since. They asked the obvious why do you want to be a mental health nurse, what do nurses do on a daily basis, what qualities does a nurse have, what skills have you gained in your previous experience that would make you a great nurse. Those type of questions and the million dollar one.
    Thanks so much for getting back to me. Hope you hear from them soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Afuaa)
    Have called them but was told they are waiting for decision, so I should wait till next week.
    Hey Afuaa, I'm glad you called the admissions team at LSBU, the waiting game again I see, I hope they don't keep you waiting too long and they said they should let you know by next week, also I didn't realise you sat the Middlesex tests and now shortlisted fo interview, this is amazing news, I have heard how difficult and time consuming the tests can be especially the Maths. Good Luck on your interview day at Middlesex, let me know how it goes there also let me know when LSBU get back to you. Good Luck for West London and Essex also

If you need any advice in the meantime, don't hesitate to ask, I'm forever on The Student Room

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nelfran29)
    Hey Afuaa, I'm glad you called the admissions team at LSBU, the waiting game again I see, I hope they don't keep you waiting too long and they said they should let you know by next week, also I didn't realise you sat the Middlesex tests and now shortlisted fo interview, this is amazing news, I have heard how difficult and time consuming the tests can be especially the Maths. Good Luck on your interview day at Middlesex, let me know how it goes there also let me know when LSBU get back to you. Good Luck for West London and Essex also

If you need any advice in the meantime, don't hesitate to ask, I'm forever on The Student Room
    I will let you know the outcome for Middlesex. Thanks so much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Afuaa)
    I will let you know the outcome for Middlesex. Thanks so much
    @afuaa, You can do this!!! and thanks

ReputationRep:
    @afuaa, You can do this!!! and thanks
    I just had email from southbank saying I was successful at the interview and that I should send them my passport, certificates and the declaration forms.so they can confirm my place.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Afuaa)
    I just had email from southbank saying I was successful at the interview and that I should send them my passport, certificates and the declaration forms.so they can confirm my place.
    Hi, Afuaa That's amazing news OMG, I am so happy and excited for you

How are you feeling, Is LSBU your first choice, I assume you applied for the Southwark campus? Will you still attend West London and Essex? I do know with LSBU once they process the documents requested then your conditional/unconditional offer should follow shortly

At least it's panic over woo hoo, and oh yeah you have Middlesex on Thursday right, wow you have great choices there, Good Luck and let me know which university you choose for this years intake

ReputationRep:
    Hi, Afuaa That's amazing news OMG, I am so happy and excited for you

How are you feeling, Is LSBU your first choice, I assume you applied for the Southwark campus? Will you still attend West London and Essex? I do know with LSBU once they process the documents requested then your conditional/unconditional offer should follow shortly

At least it's panic over woo hoo, and oh yeah you have Middlesex on Thursday right, wow you have great choices there, Good Luck and let me know which university you choose for this years intake
    Yes southbank is my first choice and am not going to west London and Essex but will go to Middlesex which is tomorrow. Yes I applied to Southwark campus. Thanks so much for all your support.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Afuaa)
    Yes southbank is my first choice and am not going to west London and Essex but will go to Middlesex which is tomorrow. Yes I applied to Southwark campus. Thanks so much for all your support.
    @afuaa, That's good news babe, and I'm happy you got into your first choice, that's great!!! Hope Middlesex is great too!!!

ReputationRep:
    Middlesex and city offered me a place 🙌🏾. City took 3 days to get back to me and Middlesex 5 days for anyone wondering about their interview outcomes.

ReputationRep:
    Middlesex and city offered me a place 🙌🏾. City took 3 days to get back to me and Middlesex 5 days for anyone wondering about their interview outcomes.
    That's great, congratulations

ReputationRep:
    Hey, dshantari Did you find the information I provided useful with your LSBU interview? Have you heard from LSBU yet since your interview? What's your first choice? Which university do you really wanna go to?

I hear you have offers from City and Middlesex, Congratulations

ReputationRep:
    Hey @nelfran29

Thanks so much for your help but i ended up postponing my interview for LSBU to next week Tuesday so I haven't been yet will keep you updated though.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hey @nelfran29

Thanks so much for your help but i ended up postponing my interview for LSBU to next week Tuesday so I haven't been yet will keep you updated though.

Thanks
    @dshantari, Well Good Luck, let us know how it goes

ReputationRep:
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Hey, marwaf How did your interview at LSBU go? Have they got back to you yet?

Hey, Heph How was you interview at LSBU? Have you had the interview yet? Let me know

ReputationRep:
    Hello, Afuaa How was your interview at Middlesex? Was it what you expected? How do you think the day went? How long do they take to let you know the result? Will you wait to hear from them or accept LSBU.

I have just recently booked an event at the Havering Campus for offer holders I'm sure Southwark campus will have one on a different date. I am so excited and can't wait to meet people accepting the place and committed to starting with LSBU. It's gonna be great I just know it! I just can't wait to start my Adult Nursing course, there's many events on before we actually start which is a great preparation strategy for students woo hoo!

Let me know how today went

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: December 1, 2017
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.