Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

which modules/topics do you personally REALLY struggle with? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student403)
    Actually I'll be headed to the US for uni iA this fall But I do enjoy yearly returns to the UK yeah! I love the little things about it - friendly people, yummy snacks, tea, central London, - it just makes me feel so happy, yknow?

That's awesome! Where from? EDIT: Just read Pakistani - hey I'm partly from there too <:
    Oh wow, that's exiting! Which university? What course? And yeah I love the UK! Can't ever imagine leaving lol

And yeah I'm Pakistani

ReputationRep:
    i didnt even sit my maths exam (various reasons) but i am only a level 1 possibly an entry level which is not good.
    oooh i do business management!!!![/QUOTE]
    aw really, how do you cope with the various modules then ? i'm really worried about accounting because there's just so much to remember it's ridiculous not to mention various formulas for statistics
    oooh imagine cool ! haha, do you do economics as well?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jawsontheflooor)
    i didnt even sit my maths exam (various reasons) but i am only a level 1 possibly an entry level which is not good.
    oooh i do business management!!!!
    aw really, how do you cope with the various modules then ? i'm really worried about accounting because there's just so much to remember it's ridiculous not to mention various formulas for statistics
    oooh imagine cool ! haha, do you do economics as well?[/QUOTE]

i just do lol some modules are easy, others are harder, the one iv just started looks really easy in comparisson as its all quite individual related (if that makes sense)
    yea accounting was extremely difficult for that exact reason, waaaaay too much to remember
    yup iv already done my economics module im on my 7th and last module of level 4

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AthiaKarim)
    Oh wow, that's exiting! Which university? What course? And yeah I love the UK! Can't ever imagine leaving lol

And yeah I'm Pakistani
    I'm not quite sure yet but aerospace engineering ^_^ I'm glad I've had the opportunity to visit many times - it's a fun place!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawtyb)
    i just do lol some modules are easy, others are harder, the one iv just started looks really easy in comparisson as its all quite individual related (if that makes sense)
    yea accounting was extremely difficult for that exact reason, waaaaay too much to remember
    yup iv already done my economics module im on my 7th and last module of level 4
    lol yea i get you, wow that's great, good luck with the rest of it!

ReputationRep:
    Physics was my worst gcse, and worst a level. In a years time I will have a 2:1 degree in it.

• Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    EXCHANGE RATES IN ECONOMICS WHAT EVEN ARE THEY I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND UGH

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I struggle with organic chemistry and any essay-based subjects. English GCSE was not kind to me.

(Original post by Student403)
    Ethnically I'm SE Asian
    wait what? :five:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jawsontheflooor)
    lol yea i get you, wow that's great, good luck with the rest of it!
    thankyou :')

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MountKimbie)
    Physics was my worst gcse, and worst a level. In a years time I will have a 2:1 degree in it.

alot of people say physics but i never did it, why is it so bad?
    i guess your 2:1 is only predicted at this stage?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aymanzayedmannan)
    I struggle with organic chemistry and any essay-based subjects. English GCSE was not kind to me.

wait what? :five:
    You didn't know? XD Yeah man I'm partly Pak/Indian/Afg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawtyb)
    alot of people say physics but i never did it, why is it so bad?
    i guess your 2:1 is only predicted at this stage?
    Okay yeah it's predicted but I'll smash it, I'm sure. I did badly at school as I wasn't the most serious of academics. I was a bit mischievous younger.

Well there are a lot of concepts in physics that are quite hard to understand. Depends how your brain works. I picked the subjects at A level/university that I was worst at. I love a challenge. So I struggle to get my head around concepts like electromagnetism, partial differential equations/calculus in general - fundamental aspects of physics.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kvothe the arcane)
    In mathematics, summation (symbol: \sum) is the addition of a sequence of numbers; the result is their sum or total. If numbers are added sequentially from left to right, any intermediate result is a partial sum, prefix sum, or running total of the summation.
    And there I thought you were talking about summation of action potentials in Bio

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MountKimbie)
    Okay yeah it's predicted but I'll smash it, I'm sure. I did badly at school as I wasn't the most serious of academics. I was a bit mischievous younger.

Well there are a lot of concepts in physics that are quite hard to understand. Depends how your brain works. I picked the subjects at A level/university that I was worst at. I love a challenge. So I struggle to get my head around concepts like electromagnetism, partial differential equations/calculus in general - fundamental aspects of physics.
    2:1 is still very good for a subject that you supposedly cant do!!
    i did awfully at school and had next to no GCSE's

well if basic maths stumps me then dont even bother explaining physics lmao!

ReputationRep:
    Its strange because I'm really good at maths and got an A* in Additional Science but I really couldn't get my head around AS Physics last year.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.