Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi, Im stuck with deciding which uni to put as my firm choice, either Cardiff or Sheffield Hallam for occupational therapy. I know that Cardiff cover costs for placement travel and accommodation, but not sure if Sheffield does the same? does anyone studying at Sheffield Hallam know if the uni covers costs for placement accommodation?

    Your best bet would be to email the university themselves. On their website they might have an email for prospective students to get in touch with regarding any questions, or they may even have the email of the head lecturer of the course for you to get in contact with. If not, try calling them.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2016
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.