Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Im going crazy anyone heard back about adult nursing for Paisley campus? Phoned uni yesterday said ploughing through hundreds to upload onto ucas.

So so nervous and checking ucas constantly. Hopefully this week. Good luck to everyone waiting

ReputationRep:
    Hi Aislingeh. I received my unconditional offer from Paisley yesterday. Good Luck hope they don't keep you waiting too much longer xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aislingeh)
    Im going crazy anyone heard back about adult nursing for Paisley campus? Phoned uni yesterday said ploughing through hundreds to upload onto ucas.

So so nervous and checking ucas constantly. Hopefully this week. Good luck to everyone waiting
    Hiya Ainsleigh, have you heard yet? I finally got my offer today (they told me i'd hear two weeks ago), so it'll be coming soon i'm sure! Good luck

ReputationRep:
    Hey Ainsleigh,
    When did you have your interview? I think they normally get back to you within a few weeks and i'm sure on UCAS it says they have until May 5th to respond with an offer! Good luck and let us know when you find out

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.