The Student Room Group
Learning outside, Harper Adams University
Harper Adams University
Newport

Harper Adams Veterinary Physiotherapy 2016-2017 Entry

Hey, just confirmed my offer at Harper Adams for Vet Physio - just seeing if there was anyone else that has accepted their offers yet and where they are going??
Reply 1
Hey!
Late reply but I confirmed my place at Harper for Vet Physio in early March 😊 Have you joined the Harper Adams freshers group on Facebook?
Learning outside, Harper Adams University
Harper Adams University
Newport
Reply 2
Original post by megana
Hey!
Late reply but I confirmed my place at Harper for Vet Physio in early March 😊 Have you joined the Harper Adams freshers group on Facebook?

Hey!
No I haven't - can you send me the link? Thanks :biggrin: and I shall see you in September then :smile:
Just got my offer!
Reply 4
This is the freshers page 😊 There haven't been many vet physio people who posted so it'll be good to boost our numbers 😂

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1640798832861123/

There's also a flat mate finder page so that once you've confirmed your accommodation you can find people from the same block/flat
Hi all, the group linked above is not the official one. It is at https://www.facebook.com/groups/HarperAdamsFreshers2016/

This group is home only to confirmed freshers, some staff, student ambassadors, student wardens and your Students' Union (some still to be added after uni exams). It will be the only official Facebook source of information ahead of freshers - such as accommodation applications, ID card photo uploading, permit application etc. We will also share any news of plans for Freshers Week and bring you information about clubs and societies, future events and local offers for students.

Imposter groups don't have the same access to information as the official one. We are on the inside!
Reply 6
Oops my bad guys! 😂 I've now requested to join the real page :smile:
And you are in! Thanks :smile:
Reply 8
Hello, I've got a place in September too! Took a year out and deferred my place from last year 😊 What accommodation are you all hoping to get?x
Reply 9
I'm hoping for Leverhulme, Jerman or Princess Royal 😊 What about you?
Hey! I confirmed my place for Harper adams! so excited to start!
Hey! I was wonder whether the people who have received an offer could help me. I was wondering what work experience you had done prior to getting your offer? I am talking a year out to give myself the opportunity for work experience. I completed my A-levels 2 years ago and have been studying another degree until I decided I wanted to do Veterinary Physio :smile:

So if anyone has any suggestions or advice, it would be really appreciated!
Thank you
:biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 12
Original post by magicmonkey
Hey! I was wonder whether the people who have received an offer could help me. I was wondering what work experience you had done prior to getting your offer? I am talking a year out to give myself the opportunity for work experience. I completed my A-levels 2 years ago and have been studying another degree until I decided I wanted to do Veterinary Physio :smile:
So if anyone has any suggestions or advice, it would be really appreciated!
Thank you
:biggrin: :biggrin:

Hey there, the work experience I did (with horses and dogs) was two weeks at a stables, experience in a kennels (this was one that they asked me to get specifically) and two weeks at a vet physio referral centre :biggrin:
I also was a puppy walker for guide dogs and have been at the RSPCA cattery for 3 years :smile:
Hope this helps :biggrin:
Maisie
I did 1 week at a stable (another week in the summer) dog walking at dogs trust and about 4 weeks in a vet clinic as there wasn't a vet physic place near me. Also a week at a cow farm and 2 weeks lambing as i was considering veterinary before i found vet physic :smile:
Reply 14
Im hoping to apply for 2018 start, what sort of expereince did you do for the canine/small animal requirement? What are their facilties like for equine? WHy did you choose them over Writtle?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending