I will be joining Imperial in October as a fresher, and have been recently looking into possible accommodation, and was wondering if anyone had any advice on which halls of residence, and type of room best fits my requirements;
I believe, I will have 5 options in selecting accommodation. Essentially, I am looking for a room with a double bed/largest bed possible, along with as much space as possible. Price range is no issue, so I suspect I will be looking for the most expensive rooms possible. After a quick internet browse, I have made a preliminary list of the accommodation I am likely to select, and was wondering if I should change any of the following, to fit my description better;
1. Southside - Premium En-Suite - £262
2. Eastside - Premium En-Suite - £262
3. Southside - En-Suite Single - £235
4. Eastside - En-Suite Single - £224
5. Beit Hall - En-Suite Single - £216
I was also hoping I could get some assistance with some other questions also;
1.Which hall is generally best regarded to stay in?
2.Is southside or eastside considered more luxurious to stay in?
and most importantly, as the Imperial Website does not list the difference;
3. What is the difference between a Premium En-Suite single room and an En-Suite single room?
Thank you in advance!
...with these A Level results?