Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Have you applied for your undergraduate degree and already thinking ahead to Postgraduate study? Or are you completing your degree and want to continue your studies? Ask our team about life as a Postgraduate at Liverpool Hope.

https://www.hope.ac.uk/postgraduate/

ReputationRep:
    hi i am beginning a post graduate with hope uni this October. is their any scholarships or funding to help with costs
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by nikeera)
    hi i am beginning a post graduate with hope uni this October. is their any scholarships or funding to help with costs
    Hi!

We have a number of postgraduate scholarships available. Have a look at our website to see which ones you may be able to apply for: http://www.hope.ac.uk/postgraduate/feesandfunding/

Hope that helps

Amy

ReputationRep:
    Hi there!

I will be starting my postgraduate sep/oct time. Is there any way i can connect with other postgraduates so I know some people before I start? I did my undergraduate in a different university but wanted to stay at home for my masters so don't know anybody! Thank you!

Nikki x
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by NikkiS905)
    Hi there!

I will be starting my postgraduate sep/oct time. Is there any way i can connect with other postgraduates so I know some people before I start? I did my undergraduate in a different university but wanted to stay at home for my masters so don't know anybody! Thank you!

Nikki x

Hi Nikki,

Hope you are well and great to see you on here. Postgraduate Teaching degree induction takes place on Tuesday 3 October in the evening, and all students will be invited for coffee ahead of the Student Support and Welbeing presentation (which is also part of the induction). Academic departments should also have their own welcome/induction sessions where you can meet other PG students. Which subject are you studying? You may want to contact your department administrator who can also give you details on induction. If you need their contact details please just let me know!
    Best wishes,
    Andrea

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.