Postgraduate Study at Liverpool Hope University? Watch

Liverpool Hope University
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Have you applied for your undergraduate degree and already thinking ahead to Postgraduate study? Or are you completing your degree and want to continue your studies? Ask our team about life as a Postgraduate at Liverpool Hope.

https://www.hope.ac.uk/postgraduate/
nikeera
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
hi i am beginning a post graduate with hope uni this October. is their any scholarships or funding to help with costs
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by nikeera)
hi i am beginning a post graduate with hope uni this October. is their any scholarships or funding to help with costs
Hi!

We have a number of postgraduate scholarships available. Have a look at our website to see which ones you may be able to apply for: http://www.hope.ac.uk/postgraduate/feesandfunding/

Hope that helps

Amy
NikkiS905
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi there!

I will be starting my postgraduate sep/oct time. Is there any way i can connect with other postgraduates so I know some people before I start? I did my undergraduate in a different university but wanted to stay at home for my masters so don't know anybody! Thank you!

Nikki x
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by NikkiS905)
Hi there!

I will be starting my postgraduate sep/oct time. Is there any way i can connect with other postgraduates so I know some people before I start? I did my undergraduate in a different university but wanted to stay at home for my masters so don't know anybody! Thank you!

Nikki x

Hi Nikki,

Hope you are well and great to see you on here. Postgraduate Teaching degree induction takes place on Tuesday 3 October in the evening, and all students will be invited for coffee ahead of the Student Support and Welbeing presentation (which is also part of the induction). Academic departments should also have their own welcome/induction sessions where you can meet other PG students. Which subject are you studying? You may want to contact your department administrator who can also give you details on induction. If you need their contact details please just let me know!
Best wishes,
Andrea
sofia26
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi - how long on average do people wait for a response for a Masters course? I've been waiting quite a long time (over a month), wondering if anyone else is experiencing this?
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by sofia26)
Hi - how long on average do people wait for a response for a Masters course? I've been waiting quite a long time (over a month), wondering if anyone else is experiencing this?
Hi sofia26!

I think Ruth may have private messaged you about this, double check your inbox

Katie
gumtrees
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Question to those who done a post grat at Hope - how many days where you in uni? I'm trying to sort out a part time job but until I know how many days/what days it's difficult to prepare for. If I reach out to the uni now would they be able to help me with their job finding stuff?
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by gumtrees)
Question to those who done a post grat at Hope - how many days where you in uni? I'm trying to sort out a part time job but until I know how many days/what days it's difficult to prepare for. If I reach out to the uni now would they be able to help me with their job finding stuff?
Hello there,

As a full time post graduate student at Hope, you are usually in 2 days per week. It is also usually 3 to 4 hours per day. A lot of the courses are taught during the evenings, but there are also courses that run during the morning and afternoon. If you let us know what course you are looking to study we can inform you of the timetable for last year. Please note this may not be the same as this years course but it can give you can idea.

As a student you will have full access to our careers and employability team that can assist you with looking for part time jobs and employment for when you graduate.

I hope this helps,
Tom :shakehand:
gumtrees
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Liverpool Hope University)
Hello there,

As a full time post graduate student at Hope, you are usually in 2 days per week. It is also usually 3 to 4 hours per day. A lot of the courses are taught during the evenings, but there are also courses that run during the morning and afternoon. If you let us know what course you are looking to study we can inform you of the timetable for last year. Please note this may not be the same as this years course but it can give you can idea.

As a student you will have full access to our careers and employability team that can assist you with looking for part time jobs and employment for when you graduate.

I hope this helps,
Tom :shakehand:
Thank you, that'd be great! It's Robotics Engineering.
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by gumtrees)
Thank you, that'd be great! It's Robotics Engineering.
Hi,

No problem,

Robotics Engineering last year ran during the day over 2-3 days.

Once I have a confirmed timetable from the faculty I will be sure to message you.

Tom
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Liverpool Hope University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 5 Oct '19
    Sat, 2 Nov '19
    Wed, 4 Dec '19

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (26)
6.58%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (231)
58.48%
No (138)
34.94%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise