Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by landellsharry)
    does anyone know of a thread like this for unit 2??? I can't find an up to date one and I'm in search of some predictions and revision help!
    Unit 2? I'm guessing you mean theme 2?. This is basically a theme 2 thread. I don't think you'll find any predicted questions because this is the first paper of its specimen. If you want I can send you the tutor2u papers and calculation question.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZULU-WARRIOR)
    Unit 2? I'm guessing you mean theme 2?. This is basically a theme 2 thread. I don't think you'll find any predicted questions because this is the first paper of its specimen. If you want I can send you the tutor2u papers and calculation question.
    Omg, can I please have the tutor2u papers???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samoo311)
    Omg, can I please have the tutor2u papers???
    I posted it on this thread http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...5#post64979235 If you want the Tutor2u calculation sheets. DM me

ReputationRep:
    I posted it on this thread http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...5#post64979235 If you want the Tutor2u calculation sheets. DM me
    Thanks so much!

ReputationRep:
    Guys if you got any questions on theme 2 please ask, im fairly good at business and the more you ask it will be benefit m too ... Dont worry even if it is stupid, just ask

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone ever make an unofficial mark scheme for paper 1?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tsr19999)
    Did anyone ever make an unofficial mark scheme for paper 1?
    I think they did but I wouldn't look at it. We all have different answers. Plus i feel like it will demotivate me. Should be on that sub some where :/ http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=111

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by igotnomoney)
    Guys if you got any questions on theme 2 please ask, im fairly good at business and the more you ask it will be benefit m too ... Dont worry even if it is stupid, just ask
    Disadvantages of raising finance from crowdfunding or peer-2-peer lending?

ReputationRep:
    Can you predict what the grade boundaries may be like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheASM98)
    Disadvantages of raising finance from crowdfunding or peer-2-peer lending?
    Well, both of thiese involves the use of internet(online process) hence it could be unsecured when making transaction etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tsr19999)
    Can you predict what the grade boundaries may be like?
    60=A
    54=B
    48=C

These are my assumptions based on other edexcel business exams.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by igotnomoney)
    Well, both of thiese involves the use of internet(online process) hence it could be unsecured when making transaction etc
    Great point. Thank you very much

ReputationRep:
    By the way guys, i have been doing some past papers but my answer were correct according to the text book i have been using ti revise but there were not in the markscheme. But since it says that canditation has done something e.g..... Does that mean thise are just few samples and the answer is open response but relevant and will i get marks if the point is correct but it isnt in the markscheme

ReputationRep:
    alright so im cramming the whole theme tonight so from now to around 10 then fro 5am to 1pm (the exam)
    i think most of it is common sense and the formulas just need dedicated repetition to memorise them. The real worry for me is the last few chapters, economic influences legislation and competitive environment are all my weaknesses. Could anyone please summarise the key points as the book is too waffly and the specification is borderline useless

ReputationRep:
    60=A
    54=B
    48=C

These are my assumptions based on other edexcel business exams.
    what is it out of? id love it if they were that low!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TS21)
    alright so im cramming the whole theme tonight so from now to around 10 then fro 5am to 1pm (the exam)
    i think most of it is common sense and the formulas just need dedicated repetition to memorise them. The real worry for me is the last few chapters, economic influences legislation and competitive environment are all my weaknesses. Could anyone please summarise the key points as the book is too waffly and the specification is borderline useless
    same here *following*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Haarryboy)
    do u guys know about the PEACH mnemonic for the 8,10 and 20 markers questions....
    P-point
    E-effect
    A-analyse
    C-context
    H-however

8 markers 2 peach paras
    10 markers 2 peach paras
    20 markers 4 peach paras

What do you mean by effect?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rainbowcorn)
    what is it out of? id love it if they were that low!

ReputationRep:
    This is pretty big but can any of you guys answer these questions.Explain the effects on a business if inflation changes//
    Explain the effects on a business if exchange rates change/
    /Explain the effects on a business if interest rates change//
    Explain the effects on a business if taxation and government spending change//
    Explain the effects on a business if the business cycle changes//
    Describe the effect that economic uncertainty has on a business//
    Describe legislation to include consumer, employee and environmental protection/
    /Describe the effect on a business of competition policy/
    Describe key components of health and safety legislation//
    Identify the competitive environment including competition and market size//

ReputationRep:
    And what the heck is Stock issue, its in the Plc. *ATTACHED*
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: xlsx EdExcel Business AS PLC 2015.xlsx (118.0 KB, 84 views)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.