Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foji)
    Money coming in the future would be non current...? Because they don't currently have it, as you said they'll have it in the future. Therefore its only logical to put it as a current liability since they have to currently pay it. Mhmm that sounds right

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I understand what you're saying, but I think it still counts as a current asset even though it's received in the future, receivables can be written off as bad debts so not all of it will come in but I think they're still considered as current assets

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    When i was doing the paper, i gave example of current assest instead of ginving examples of non current assets and last minute, i changed it and i just put full stop when the guy came to pick the paper, felt reliefed then pheww .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foji)
    Money coming in the future would be non current...? Because they don't currently have it, as you said they'll have it in the future. Therefore its only logical to put it as a current liability since they have to currently pay it. Mhmm that sounds right

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1464103231.240580.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  77.9 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Can someone please start a unofficial mark scheme? Freaking out about my answers😁

ReputationRep:
    I just don't understand how trade is an asset, hmm

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tsr19999)
    Can someone please start a unofficial mark scheme? Freaking out about my answers😁
    If no one has made one by tomorrow then I'll make one, because i need to revise for my maths exam, I'd appreciate if people could tell me the questions though so i can start it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foji)
    I just don't understand how trade is an asset, hmm

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah I know, its a bit weird, I think the key factor though, is that they are paid off in under a year, rather than straight away

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foji)
    I got something like 1.287 : 1 or 2.8 : 1, something ridiculous for that, wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    if I rounded it up to 1.3, am I screwed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Midnight1811)
    if I rounded it up to 1.3, am I screwed?
    Yeah probs 2/4 marks it formula was shown

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foji)
    Yeah probs 2/4 marks it formula was shown

Posted from TSR Mobile
    1.278 was wrong anyways I think but right formula with half of answers right would give 2/4, so not too bad.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    When you see the 20 marker and you're like

Went better than the first paper but I'm still weary about what grade I'll get. The maths questions were so annoying and I ran out of time and did only half a ten marker. And the current liabilities definition question I screwed up..
    How much did you write for it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foji)
    1.278 was wrong anyways I think but right formula with half of answers right would give 2/4, so not too bad.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    wait, why was it wrong?

ReputationRep:
    I got 6. something for my current ratio, there was 3 current assets the trade receivables, cash and cash equiv and something else that I cant remember

ReputationRep:
    I said stock is a non current asset, would that get me a mark because not all businesses sell off stock quickly (which is why the acid test ratio exists)?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HazNut134)
    I said stock is a non current asset, would that get me a mark because not all businesses sell off stock quickly (which is why the acid test ratio exists)?
    I think stock is always a current asset, sorry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhyUAlwaysLyinn)
    I think stock is always a current asset, sorry
    Ah :/ crossed out brands and put stock instead, oh well guess its only a mark

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foji)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Where are you guys getting an answer of 1.278

ReputationRep:
    Brand is wrong too

ReputationRep:
    Brands wouldn't be either things like vehicles or property

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by igotnomoney)
    Where are you guys getting an answer of 1.278
    I got 6. something lol

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.