Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhyUAlwaysLyinn)
    I got 6. something lol
    Im pretty sure i did it write and got answer of 2.99 . It was just current asset divided by current liability and i found current assest by adding trade recieveable, cash equvilant and somethign else, calculation part i thought was easy for this

ReputationRep:
    For supergroup i said a JIT system would reduce space needed for storing raw materials like nylon, is that wrong because I think the distribution centre thing was just for storing coats etc. to send out to stores

ReputationRep:
    Anyone started a unofficial mark scheme yet? Pls dooooo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HazNut134)
    For supergroup i said a JIT system would reduce space needed for storing raw materials like nylon, is that wrong because I think the distribution centre thing was just for storing coats etc. to send out to stores
    Didn't need to go into detail of what their stock was I don't think, but nylon is still a raw material which is still stock so I can't see why it would be wrong

ReputationRep:
    Didn't need to go into detail of what their stock was I don't think, but nylon is still a raw material which is still stock so I can't see why it would be wrong
    Yeah I just think the whole point of their JIT system was to send the actual clothes to stores when it was needed

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I just think the whole point of their JIT system was to send the actual clothes to stores when it was needed
    Nah what you said would be fine for sure

ReputationRep:
    Nah what you said would be fine for sure
    I just dont get how it could be right

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by igotnomoney)
    Im pretty sure i did it write and got answer of 2.99 . It was just current asset divided by current liability and i found current assest by adding trade recieveable, cash equvilant and somethign else, calculation part i thought was easy for this
    I got 2.99 too

ReputationRep:
    You got the point right the fact that stock cost is reduced, they might lenalise you for intrepreting it weing or you may lose marks of application but good stuff, atleast you know what it is

ReputationRep:
    Such a shocking exam i panicked

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TS21)
    Such a shocking exam i panicked

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Really, i wasnt for this ... I knew what was going to be asked because i knew what they have laready asked over specime( mock paper) they will not ask ot so i was prepeared

ReputationRep:
    The mark scheme is below guys.

ReputationRep:
    Here it is guys, completely finished, if you have any questions, just email me, message me or reply back to this thread.
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: doc Edexcel Business Studies Theme 2 - May 25th 2016 Unoffical Mark Scheme(1).doc (43.0 KB, 519 views)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bruce267099)
    Here it is guys, completely finished, if you have any questions, just email me, message me or reply back to this thread.
    Did anybody create a markscheme for the first paper??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tsr19999)
    Did anybody create a markscheme for the first paper??
    Yes, but i forgot where the link was, and it only has half the questions in so i might make another.

ReputationRep:
    Here is Tutor2u breakdown of the theme 1 paper:
    http://www.tutor2u.net/business/blog...ing-and-people

They have yet to release a breakdown of the theme 2 paper

ReputationRep:
    I did make a mark scheme of the first paper (fully complete)

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4101023

Thanks for the theme 2 mark scheme Bruce

ReputationRep:
    What did everyone get?

ReputationRep:
    I got a high B in paper 1 and high C in paper 2 so annoying! Recalling both

ReputationRep:
    I got an A overall

29/80 - Unit 1 (Don't even ask, i misread almost every question )
    79/80 - Unit 2

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.