Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

AS Edexcel Official Business Unit 1: Marketing and people - 19th of MAy Watch

ReputationRep:
    how do you guys know your individual paper marks? mine only said the total points

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TS21)
    how do you guys know your individual paper marks? mine only said the total points

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I asked my teacher

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TS21)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    My teacher gave me mine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BR1999)
    I got an A overall

29/80 - Unit 1 (Don't even ask, i misread almost every question )
    79/80 - Unit 2
    My goodness to literally only just get an E on one paper then get almost full marks on the other, something weird must of happened there haha

ReputationRep:
    lol I got an A overall 121 in total but not sure on each paper. Getting my papers back though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ollie1024)
    My goodness to literally only just get an E on one paper then get almost full marks on the other, something weird must of happened there haha
    I honestly don't know what happened i just panicked

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bobby9444)
    lol I got an A overall 121 in total but not sure on each paper. Getting my papers back though.
    Wow, well done

ReputationRep:
    i got 2 marks off a B, my teacher gave me the breakdown and tbh the exams went awful for me, grade boundaries saved me
    any tips for this year guys?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TS21)
    i got 2 marks off a B, my teacher gave me the breakdown and tbh the exams went awful for me, grade boundaries saved me
    any tips for this year guys?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Start revising unit 1 or 2 alongside the corresponding unit 3 or 4 and draw any links between information. I think the only reason why i pulled myself up in unit 2 was because i had an understanding of all the topics so i could apppy the understanding to different questions, you can't just have the knowledge anymore because you have to draw links across different themes

ReputationRep:
    Start revising unit 1 or 2 alongside the corresponding unit 3 or 4 and draw any links between information. I think the only reason why i pulled myself up in unit 2 was because i had an understanding of all the topics so i could apppy the understanding to different questions, you can't just have the knowledge anymore because you have to draw links across different themes
    Somehow I managed to get 134/160. Tbh I felt really under confident in the exams so was really pleased with the result. 😀

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hw1221)
    Somehow I managed to get 134/160. Tbh I felt really under confident in the exams so was really pleased with the result. 😀
    That's a really high mark, well done!! How are you finding A2 Business so far

ReputationRep:
    That's a really high mark, well done!! How are you finding A2 Business so far
    I've dropped it 😐 carrying on with politics instead as I got an A in that too and it's an old course so 50% is done. Wanted to take the pressure of myself as much as I could.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hw1221)
    I've dropped it 😐 carrying on with politics instead as I got an A in that too and it's an old course so 50% is done. Wanted to take the pressure of myself as much as I could.
    I wish I had done Politics. I chose Sociology instead, hate it

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.