ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZULU-WARRIOR)
    You done it. What questions did you get lol
    Lol I'm wondering if this is the same paper now :P
    I did AS edexcel IAL unit 1 business studies

ReputationRep:
    That was awful

ReputationRep:
    I thought that was alright, what did everyone put for the weirdly worded 20 marker? I spoke about, younger generations using online more, how they could reach more people, and technology is the future. I struggled with the post office and spoke about the older generation prefering to go into and order in a post office. therefore it depends on their target demographic. anyone say anything similar?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleur16)
    That was awful
    what parts did you find difficult?

ReputationRep:
    Didnt know what to put for the distribution question

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by landellsharry)
    I thought that was alright, what did everyone put for the weirdly worded 20 marker? I spoke about, younger generations using online more, how they could reach more people, and technology is the future. I struggled with the post office and spoke about the older generation prefering to go into and order in a post office. therefore it depends on their target demographic. anyone say anything similar?
    I also put about the older generation using the post office as its more convenient

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by landellsharry)
    I put this too! I also said how online distribution would be two stage as opposed to the post office where therea three stages, so the company would be able to have high profit margins, does that sound okay?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ok that was hard. Didnt even have enough time to finish the question. What did You guys get for YED i got -34 something

ReputationRep:
    - 30 something

ReputationRep:
    i ran out of time so badly

ReputationRep:
    I got -30 something too

ReputationRep:
    For the YED question this is what I did.

%QD/%Y=YED

(3500-2000/2000)x100/-2.2=YED

YED=75/-2.2

YED = -34.1

ReputationRep:
    I got 0.02

ReputationRep:
    Oh no I rounded it up wrong!!

ReputationRep:
    The paper wasn't too hard, although the 20 marker was a bit weird as it let you decide, and the context was a bit generalised.
    Also I did get -34.09 for the YED.

ReputationRep:
    I missed a lot of marks because I ran out bloody time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZULU-WARRIOR)
    I missed a lot of marks because I ran out bloody time
    same it went by so fast.

ReputationRep:
    Any idea on grade boundaires? Anyone have the notes for Theme 2? The technocratnotes ones? I have the Unit One, they were excellent but not unit 2

ReputationRep:
    I got 34 but I thought it was wrong so I put 0.34 😅

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.