Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Got all my offers to study Psychology next year, now I need to make a choice and I'm very stuck. Nottingham is better for my course and has better statistics ect but I just fell in love with Liverpool when i went. Would it be stupid to firm Liverpool (ABB) over Nottingham (AAA/AAB)
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by hlk29)
    Got all my offers to study Psychology next year, now I need to make a choice and I'm very stuck. Nottingham is better for my course and has better statistics ect but I just fell in love with Liverpool when i went. Would it be stupid to firm Liverpool (ABB) over Nottingham (AAA/AAB)
    I picked Liverpool over "better" universities such as Durham and Exeter and couldn't be happier (although not for psychology). If you think you will be happier then go for Liverpool! Whilst Nottingham is generally considered the stronger university, Liverpool is still a great university and won't be looked down on by employers etc. I know quite a few people who study Psychology here and they all seem very content with the course

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Changing Skies)
    I picked Liverpool over "better" universities such as Durham and Exeter and couldn't be happier (although not for psychology). If you think you will be happier then go for Liverpool! Whilst Nottingham is generally considered the stronger university, Liverpool is still a great university and won't be looked down on by employers etc. I know quite a few people who study Psychology here and they all seem very content with the course

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ok, thanks! also, I applied for accommodation about a month ago, do you know how long it takes to receive an offer or do i have to wait until august?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by hlk29)
    Ok, thanks! also, I applied for accommodation about a month ago, do you know how long it takes to receive an offer or do i have to wait until august?
    If I remember correctly, you have to wait until August I'm afraid!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 22, 2016

University open days

• University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.