The Student Room Group

AQA Geography Unit 4B Pre-release

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hesterrose
Thank you!

Could you please PM it to me? I have no resources and am stressing my head off about this exam as our teacher told us to research ourselves!
I know this is begging but I don't care about losing pride 😂😂
Thank you so so much
A good set of questions and a mark scheme I found, hope people can make use of it
Please could you send them to me as well! I'm really stressing out about this exam xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by maridonna
thanks so much! This is really helpful.

HI
I'm new to this and wondered if you could offer any advice on the type of questions and hypothesis we should be asking in the Geog 4b paper ? I can only think of the obvious ones ?

Many thanks
Hi guys,
I know I promised help to you guys but it isn't letting me attach a PowerPoint. I'd screenshot it but it's 95 slides long lol

PM me any suggestions

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sacred Ground
Hi guys,
I know I promised help to you guys but it isn't letting me attach a PowerPoint. I'd screenshot it but it's 95 slides long lol

PM me any suggestions

Posted from TSR Mobile

Try upload it to google documents and send out a link? Or email?
Reply 66
Hi guys,

PM me any suggestions

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not even sorry for being a beg I'm begging you, please send it me as well, I'm going out of my mind with this ****. Can PM you my email address? Thanks in advance
Reply 67
What are people's interpretations of item 3? I am struggling to work it out!
Do any of you guys have an answer to any practice questions regarding the fieldwork?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 69
Original post by 08hussainf
I did GEO4B last year and got full UMS. I can only recommend doing a tonne of research and trying to predict possible questions that they could give you. Also as part of your research be 'synoptic' which means referring to different parts of Geography e.g. for this years energy theme, it may be worth looking at the cost of providing energy and impact on jobs etc.

Good luck and don't panic. As long as you have solid and detailed notes you should be fine

did you use the zig zag booklet? I dont know if I should get it!
Do we get given another Pre-Release Booklet when we are in the exam or do we take the one we were given in? Because our teacher told us to make notes on the one we were given...
Reply 71
Hi guys,
I haven't had access to a computer today so will send you all the PowerPoint tomorrow. Please don't pass it around to all your mates, I don't want everyone getting hold of it

Could you send it to me as well? PLEAASSEE
Has anyone got any notes or done a question on the fracking fieldwork investigation?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah mate ill PM you later when I have access to my computer

can you send this to me please too thanks
Reply 74
Hi guys,

PM me any suggestions

Posted from TSR Mobile

If possible could you please send it to me?! Thank you x
Hi guys,

PM me any suggestions

Posted from TSR Mobile

PM me and i will send u my email
Original post by Tamir777
did you use the zig zag booklet? I dont know if I should get it!

my school got the entire class those booklets, they are extremely useful..... make sure to get the mark schemes and the teacher resources along with it :smile:
Sooo, who's ready for this exam..?
Hi guys,
I haven't had access to a computer today so will send you all the PowerPoint tomorrow. Please don't pass it around to all your mates, I don't want everyone getting hold of it

hey sorry to be a pain but pls could u send them to me aswell? not a clue where to start with geog 4b !!
Any predictions? Anyone got any extra resources or researches to share?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending