Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    http://www.refracktion.com/index.php...-on-the-fylde/

really useful website

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, hope 4B prep is going alright. I'm the one behind the famous revision video playlist for 4B.
    Check out my video playlist for 4B: A2 AQA Geography Unit 4B (2016): http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...bC5NKiamfxa9n5

Your welcome,

If I find any other good fracking videos I'll add them.

Thanks,

RevisionMike

ReputationRep:
    What is this Man Whitney or the Chi Square thing???

ReputationRep:
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 348
Size:  67.0 KB Found this example of chi squared on Twitter. Go to Twitter and search under the "#geog4b", you can find some pretty good links on fracking for the paper!

(Original post by Language student)
    What is this Man Whitney or the Chi Square thing???

ReputationRep:
    Any predictions?

ReputationRep:
    What sort of question will the chi-squared test be? Would we have to create the hypothesis and null hypothesis? What figures would we have to fill in? I'm so confused

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone written a conclusion on whether fracking should go ahead or not in the fylde with quotes from the AIB and stuff? I? have one but have no idea what kind of standard/grade it is, so if anyone has a high quality one they wouldnt mind sending me so i have something to judge mine by i would be so so grateful!

ReputationRep:
    anyone else feel unprepared? iv'e read the pre-release many times over but because iv'e never done an exam like this and don't know what to expect im so nervous!! luckily the grade boundaries are OK e.g its like 40/60 for an A... but that could mean the paper is reeeally hard *sigh*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nachey)
    anyone else feel unprepared? iv'e read the pre-release many times over but because iv'e never done an exam like this and don't know what to expect im so nervous!! luckily the grade boundaries are OK e.g its like 40/60 for an A... but that could mean the paper is reeeally hard *sigh*
    because hetre is so much uncertainty over the exam, it does put everyone on edge that little bit more- just be sure to have research to back up ur answers as that is needed to access that higher marks, and also go through the zigzag potential practice papers if you have access to them

ReputationRep:
    Any one have any other practice questions that they could share?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nachey)
    I feel so unprepared! Never felt like this for an exam. I've done the zigzag exam Qs but haven't managed to go through/memorise them because I've been preparing for tomorrow mornings psychology exam. As soon as that's over,I've literally just got Tuesday and Wednesday to go through everything. I'm just hoping that's enough time /:

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got some predictions for the questions? I'm so stressed about this exam as I feel paper 1 went really bad :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naz.97)
    I feel so unprepared! Never felt like this for an exam. I've done the zigzag exam Qs but haven't managed to go through/memorise them because I've been preparing for tomorrow mornings psychology exam. As soon as that's over,I've literally just got Tuesday and Wednesday to go through everything. I'm just hoping that's enough time /:
    would you be able to tell me what the questions are on zigzag paper as i havent been given it?
    Please pm me
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    anyone know what cuadrilla did about changing their proposals after being rejected earlier regarding traffic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brendanp64)
    would you be able to tell me what the questions are on zigzag paper as i havent been given it?
    Please pm me
    thanks
    See the comment below , someone posted them

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how to get the answers for the zig zag document?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarageog)
    Does anyone know how to get the answers for the zig zag document?
    your teacher should have the answers if you ordered the booklet through your school

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tamir777)
    did you use the zig zag booklet? I dont know if I should get it!
    Yes I used it, my college purchased it for us. Overall its useful as it links to the pre release doc so it has good questions to answer to get you thinking and last yr it had a mock paper so I would suggest it .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sacred Ground)
    Yeah mate ill PM you later when I have access to my computer
    could you please PM me too? thanks!!

ReputationRep:
    Can people put up their full method for the investigation so we can compare and come up with a really good method?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.