Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I just made Leeds Beckett my firm choice and cant decide between The Plaza and Leeds Student Village for my accommodation! Does anyone know which is best for facilities, location, etc?

ReputationRep:
    Plaza is closer to the city centre. Although Student village is a mere 15-20 min walk away.
    Plaza is not as lively as Student Village. I know a few people there and they said its so quiet all the time. A lot of international students and post graduates that I know of stay here. but if you want a quiet environment, this is probably the best one.
    Student Village is where all the parties tend to be at!
    Student village is pretty much 99.9% undergraduate first year freshers so freshers week is insanely good!
    Both are pretty expensive, but I think you get a more student experience at the Student village.
    Student village is only for beckett students whereas plaza is full of Uni Of, beckett and trinity students.
    Student village is all ensuite. (Not sure about plaza on this one)
    Plaza is closer to town therefore closer to the main shops like the Trinity Shopping centre and morrisons, however there is a tescos about 5 minute walk away from Student village as well as an 1 onsite corner shop and another around the corner from that on a side street. Also Aldi is closest to Student village (about 20 min walk away), and students love aldi especially compared to morissons! (CHEAP!)

Any more questions, feel free to ask.

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.