Turn on thread page Beta

How can you move on from a crush you like a lot?? watch

ReputationRep:
    Plz help. I know my behaviour has been obsessive and stalkerish but I just thought she was so sweet and lovely I really like her a lot. I think the main reason I'm struggling to move on is because I don't feel like I'm ever going to find someone I like that much again because she has every quality I could possibly look for in a a girlfriend. I honestly don't see how I could god someone I like as much as her because there is nothing I would ever change about her so wen if I got a girlfriend it's like I would be wishing it was her not them

ReputationRep:
    There's no need to move on, just get an arranged marriage with her

ReputationRep:
    Oooooh you again.:toofunny:

Aren't you the one that always take a roasting from the rest of TSR?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trojan Horse)
    There's no need to move on, just get an arranged marriage with her
    How?

(Original post by Kreme De Kreme)
    Oooooh you again.:toofunny:

Aren't you the one that always take a roasting from the rest of TSR?
    I do know what you're talking about

ReputationRep:
    Go out and have sex with someone else. Done.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Forumaddict)
    Plz help. I know my behaviour has been obsessive and stalkerish but I just thought she was so sweet and lovely I really like her a lot. I think the main reason I'm struggling to move on is because I don't feel like I'm ever going to find someone I like that much again because she has every quality I could possibly look for in a a girlfriend. I honestly don't see how I could god someone I like as much as her because there is nothing I would ever change about her so wen if I got a girlfriend it's like I would be wishing it was her not them
    Although people try and suggest it, theres not much that you yourself can forcefully do about it. You can only rely on time and your growth as a person. As time goes on, you change, and so does your mindset. That's what allowed me to move on from my crush of 3 and a half years.

ReputationRep:
    How?

I'm glad you asked. Please contact Molvi Ji

Here is a list of people who Molvi Ji has helped:

mkap
    TSR Jessica
    Laci Green
    zee
    serah.exe
    Cremated_Spatula
    TheGreatImposter
    wallah abdi

Please remember to transfer the monies through Western Union

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trojan Horse)
    I'm glad you asked. Please contact Molvi Ji

Here is a list of people who Molvi Ji has helped:

mkap
    TSR Jessica
    Laci Green
    zee
    serah.exe
    Cremated_Spatula
    TheGreatImposter
    wallah abdi

Please remember to transfer the monies through Western Union
    Wallahi molvi made me a potion to make women love my shiny forehead, only £400 too :yep:

I know Cremated_Spatula also had great results from molvis potion

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ablicious)
    Go out and have sex with someone else. Done.
    If only life was so simple.:lol:

ReputationRep:
    While it's true it's not quite so simple, doing the same thing over and over again is just stupid. Avoid thoughts of her and accept she isn't interested, it's not in your power to do anything now, find someone else or get a hobby to distract you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wallah abdi)
    Wallahi molvi made me a potion to make women love my shiny forehead, only £400 too :yep:

I know Cremated_Spatula also had great results from molvis potion
    Molvi Ji's powers are limitless :yep:

I also heard serah.exe had similar results from the same potion!

ReputationRep:
    You dont mention shes rejected you so why not talk to her casually at first or in passing (like asking about school work, school events) and see if you have similar interests and whether there's chemistry/she has an interest in you back?

Give it a go, maybe all you need is closure, closure of her rejecting you OR actually being with her in a relationship if you start getting to know her better

ReputationRep:
    Allow yourself to think about her. I find that this is the only way I can get over people (after several months), but any other things just make me like them more.

ReputationRep:
    I'm ngl I have the same issue as you but because of my friends fighting(its really big) I kinda moved on but the feelings keep coming back.

For you, I'd suggest looking for other people that meet your expectations. I know that she may seem like this *perfect person* and she maybe is but there are always more people out there, you just have to remember that.

I really hope this helps and if you have anything else to talk about, I'm here

ReputationRep:
    Thankfully it is, people just like to think things are complicated.

ReputationRep:
    There's not much you can do, just cut her out of your life if it hasn't been done yet and hope time will help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Science_Girl)
    Allow yourself to think about her. I find that this is the only way I can get over people (after several months), but any other things just make me like them more.
    I do think about her a lot. I spend hours upon hours upon hours daydreaming about her everyday. I dream up imaginary dates we could go on and think about kissing her and sometimes I masturbate to her as we'll

ReputationRep:
    1. Tracking device.
    2. Duct tape.
    3. . . .
    4. Profit!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    You remind me of someone.

Yes, I can confirm. :yep: Molvi Ji can help you with many luv problemz. Here's the contact details.
    http://teja2.kuikr.com/i6/20150507/A...430972081.jpeg
    Who?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NotAPaedo)
    1. Tracking device.
    2. Duct tape.
    3. . . .
    4. Profit!?
    I don't get it

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 23, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.