Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Feel sorry for brown / middle eastern people Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Which church do you go to? Oriental orthodox?
    A Baptist one. Been going there for about 2 years now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleepysnooze)
    well statistically I'd have to say you are not representative at all of middle easterners
    Well I'm heading to church now. But I really wanna stay back and read the arguement about to happen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HammerBurst500)
    Well I'm heading to church now. But I really wanna stay back and read the arguement about to happen.
    I'm not arguing with you but you *are* proving my point

ReputationRep:
    I'm not arguing with you but you *are* proving my point
    I'm not arguing with you, you said Queen Bee isn't a representation of her country so I said there's gonna be a shitstorm, I'm going church now anyway. Catch ya later.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not arguing with you, you said Queen Bee isn't a representation of her country so I said there's gonna be a shitstorm, I'm going church now anyway. Catch ya later.
    I don't claim to know everything about christianity but surely church is on sunday morning and not tuesday evening...?

ReputationRep:
    It just depends on where you live. Most of us will be fine

ReputationRep:
    I don't claim to know everything about christianity but surely church is on sunday morning and not tuesday evening...?
    I'm not a Christian either but surely Churches are open on most (if not, all) days?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Legendary Quest)
    I'm not a Christian either but surely Churches are open on most (if not, all) days?
    "open" and "holding services" are different though, right?

ReputationRep:
    A Baptist one. Been going there for about 2 years now.
    Oh cool,enjoy

ReputationRep:
    well statistically I'd have to say you are not representative at all of middle easterners
    You asked and I answered,hence why I only specifically said me and my family. I wasn't speak for a whole group of people

ReputationRep:
    "open" and "holding services" are different though, right?
    Yep I think so but I remember my friend sometimes going to events after school so I guess it makes sense?

ReputationRep:
    Didn't know that had anything to do with me but ok

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wallah abdi)
    I thought you're Italian-German-British?
    :toofunny:
    BaconandSauce

ReputationRep:
    Story of our lives, he neh.
    nucdev ravioliyears

Brown=paki, and that's it...

ReputationRep:
    Nope. Church can be whenever it needs to be. But ofc there is the usual Sunday mass. There are many denominations and within those there are different languages. (eg: Not only the main one established in britian like english catholic..there are Syrian orthodox, Greek orthodox, Catholic but in another language eg: hindi. Same goes with other denominations. The Eastern orthodox and oriental orthodox churches tend to have masses in diff language.) Hence there are quite a lot and ususally the smaller groups have to hire out places for their mass (if they don't have a permanent church building of their own/fit in the mass timing with the members of that church. This week especially is the final week of the Great Lent, hence there will be several masses (for me anyway) for things like the Palm sunday, Passover, Good Friday etc etc

This either helped you or confused you. I'm hoping this clears it a little

ReputationRep:
    Please don't start. He's going to tell everyone I'm German

ReputationRep:
    Don't tell me what to do :noway: especially since I already tagged him :curious:

ReputationRep:
    this is what I told you and yoradicalone about her arrogantly delusional threats and why we never got on in the 1st place :noway:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mall-cop)
    this is what I told you and yoradicalone about her arrogantly delusional threats and why we never got on in the 1st place :noway:
    Who?

ReputationRep:
    It's alright being brown in the UK, only time its been an issue was visiting America.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.