Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Feel sorry for brown / middle eastern people Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mall-cop)
    this is what I told you and yoradicalone about her arrogantly delusional threats and why we never got on in the 1st place :noway:
    Mate she's Swiss Italian German British Syrian Levantine Arab leave her alone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinasaurus)
    It's alright being brown in the UK, only time its been an issue was visiting America.
    :hmmm:

(Original post by wallah abdi)
    that's a whole lotta lotta! :eek2:

ReputationRep:

I've literally been stopped at an airport because of a 'random selection', the only other people stopped with me were Muslim.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not German

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    I'm not German
    :nothing:

ReputationRep:
    I'm not German
    BaconandSauce is queen bee not German :/

ReputationRep:
    BaconandSauce is queen bee not German :/
    Why are you asking him as if he knows me more than I know myself. I'm Syrian and Italian,is that simple enough?

Yoradicalone? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    x

ReputationRep:
    I've literally been stopped at an airport because of a 'random selection', the only other people stopped with me were Muslim.
    It makes sense to stop people in proportion to the statistical likelihood that they are a threat.

It is a huge generalisation, and unfair on those unfairly stopped (like yourself), but I think it does make sense and is a minor price to pay to ensure safety.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sunni money)
    It makes sense to stop people in proportion to the statistical likelihood that they are a threat.

It is a huge generalisation, and unfair on those unfairly stopped (like yourself), but I think it does make sense and is a minor price to pay to ensure safety.
    I guess but it's annoying when most actual Muslims I know in the UK don't think i look anything like them but Americans do. I mean even if they stopped every Muslim or Asian person, I wouldn't have been stopped then.

ReputationRep:
    322 Skull and bones
    Significant day in freemasonary :awesome:
    Wake up sheeps
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's alright being brown in the UK, only time its been an issue was visiting America.
    Agreed, especially the very republican states.

ReputationRep:
    :nothing:
    Hush Malcolm

ReputationRep:
    I'm not German
    Your mother was

Everyone else will say you are but we know how you are with your cultural appropriation

ReputationRep:

Respond

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BaconandSauce)
    Your mother was

Everyone else will say you are but we know how you are with your cultural appropriation
    That doesn't make me German. And I can't appropriate Levantine culture if I was born into it.

ReputationRep:
    My Muslim friend told me yesterday that Muslims believe in Jesus! I was so shocked. Islam and Christianity aren't that different I guess. It's funny how we don't like a particular religion then that same religion is very similar to ours.We are one.

ReputationRep:
    I guess but it's annoying when most actual Muslims I know in the UK don't think i look anything like them but Americans do. I mean even if they stopped every Muslim or Asian person, I wouldn't have been stopped then.
    Yeah, it is a generalisation and is unfair to be stopped because of how you look, but to me that's a small price to pay for our security.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sunni money)
    Yeah, it is a generalisation and is unfair to be stopped because of how you look, but to me that's a small price to pay for our security.
    They should generalise further I say, at least specify a beard or non-Western dressing or something. It is much too broad.

ReputationRep:
    Respond
    lol gel your hair and stop gassing on the computer

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.