Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Feel sorry for brown / middle eastern people Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mall-cop)
    When I read the **** you posted?! Who you quote isn't the only person who will read what you post? Now stop quoting me about the OTHER thread, in this thread, like you're bad and I owe you money or something.
    So basically you're spreading ********?

I can be African and Creole without being black, why did you quote me in this thread then with an emoticon?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinasaurus)
    So basically you're spreading ********?

I can be African and Creole without being black, why did you quote me in this thread then with an emoticon?
    Oh shut up about the emoticon!?

And no. You said you have black ancestry and you clearly do! :hand:
    Not spreading anything, when I give enough of a **** I'll post where you said you're creole

in fact let me do it before you erase it :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Oh shut up about the emoticon!?

And no. You said you have black ancestry and you clearly do! :hand:
    Not spreading anything, when I give enough of a **** I'll post where you said you're creole

in fact let me do it before you erase it :rolleyes:
    Post it, I am Creole, I identify as Creole. I have black ancestry and it doesn't make me black, I have white ancestry and it doesn't make me white.

ReputationRep:
    Post it, I am Creole, I identify as Creole. I have black ancestry and it doesn't make me black, I have white ancestry and it doesn't make me white.
    Lol now you begin to admit what you've been denying this whole time???
    And this is all I said you said :toofunny:
    You're like damage control admitting what I said you said before I post the **** up to prove you wrong, you're so childish

but anyway stop quoting me because I posted the photo in the RELEVANT thread.

ReputationRep:
    Lol now you begin to admit what you've been denying this whole time???
    And this is all I said you said :toofunny:
    You're like damage control admitting what I said you said before I post the **** up to prove you wrong, you're so childish

but anyway stop quoting me because I posted the photo in the RELEVANT thread.
    You didn't prove me wrong? I've always admitted to it. You've shown me nothing?

ReputationRep:
    You didn't prove me wrong? I've always admitted to it. You've shown me nothing?
    You said "post where I said it."
    I did.
    Now you see how immature you were being???

This all started

because I said that you called yourself Creole BEFORE, and just today say you're African. Which you denied BEFORE. Which IS my point.

you said prove it. I did.

seems stupid? That's your fault kid for making a big deal :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Thx for the top advice. Changed my life m8.

ReputationRep:
    You said "post where I said it."
    I did.
    Now you see how immature you were being???

This all started

because I said that you called yourself Creole BEFORE, and just today say you're African. Which you denied BEFORE. Which IS my point.

you said prove it. I did.

seems stupid? That's your fault kid for making a big deal :rofl:
    I wasn't proven wrong at all, I am Creole, but I am African. In the same way someone is British and European.

I am African in a literal sense.

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't proven wrong at all, I am Creole, but I am African. In the same way someone is British and European.

I am African in a literal sense.
    I wasn't trying to "prove you wrong." You're immature.

I was simply asking your emotional self
    why you SAID you're creole before and refused to say you're African before (you played dumb demanding I post you dates, names, locations, etc like wtf)
    and then suddenly you're African :hmmm:

And then I figured out why: because you don't want to admit you're black or be confused for black. So you begged being mixed and part Scottish and nonsense and bragged about not having black mates :rolleyes:

You got so off track wtf this was even about because you're emotional.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    Nothing lol what do you mean....what did Guyana do to YOU, you seem to love it so much.
    it's just code word for you to know is me :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't trying to "prove you wrong." You're immature.

I was simply asking your emotional self
    why you SAID you're creole before and refused to say you're African before (you played dumb demanding I post you dates, names, locations, etc like wtf)
    and then suddenly you're African :hmmm:

And then I figured out why: because you don't want to admit you're black or be confused for black. So you begged being mixed and part Scottish and nonsense and bragged about not having black mates :rolleyes:

You got so off track wtf this was even about because you're emotional.
    You never quoted when I said I wasn't African, I am not just part Scottish. I don't get confused for being black except maybe by you.

ReputationRep:
    You never quoted when I said I wasn't African, I am not just part Scottish. I don't get confused for being black except maybe by you.
    I don't have time for this. You take this too seriously. Like if I disagree publicly on little TSR with you your life is at stake.

Just stop. I know your type, you don't want people to call you black so you claim all these other inconsistent things.
    And don't hang around black people.
    I get it, good night?! ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    That doesn't make me German. And I can't appropriate Levantine culture if I was born into it.
    Yes it does your mother was German you are half German and as you were born in the UK you are guilty of appropriation

ReputationRep:
    About a week ago, me and my brown friend were going to a shop and some random guy pulls up in his truck and shouts "Shut your ****ing mouth" multiple times. Racism happens before this incident, and it will happen after this incident as well.

ReputationRep:
    I don't have time for this. You take this too seriously. Like if I disagree publicly on little TSR with you your life is at stake.

Just stop. I know your type, you don't want people to call you black so you claim all these other inconsistent things.
    And don't hang around black people.
    I get it, good night?! ****.
    How all the things I claim inconsistent? Show one inconsistency.

Prove to me that I am black and not mixed?

Tell me when I denied being African?

Tell me why you responded in this thread with an emoticon?

You keep making points and not once have you backed anything up.

ReputationRep:
    I don't get confused for being black except maybe by you.
    Oh and I just caught the last ridiculous sentence:

That's a LIE since people on here said you look like james brown and prince in a photo you put up of yourself :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gucci Mane.)
    Muslims recognise Jesus as a prophet of God, but they dont worship him like they do God, or even revere him that much like they do Mohammad.
    Yeppp

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BaconandSauce)
    Yes it does your mother was German you are half German and as you were born in the UK you are guilty of appropriation
    My mother always so herself as a Syrian first and foremost,just like I see myself as a Syrian. She may have been a German durian but that does not mean I am too.

Excuse me,but how is it cultural appropriation? You can't tell me I'm appropriating middle eastern culture.

ReputationRep:
    Oh and I just caught the last ridiculous sentence:

That's a LIE since people on here said you look like james brown and prince in a photo you put up of yourself :toofunny:
    If I say nobody does x, I don't mean not a single person ever. I mean people rarely do, Prince doesn't look black either he looks mixed.

I've had far more people confuse me for Asian than black, which probably makes sense considering I am equally the two. Maybe what qualifies as brown is different for you, but in Seychelles most people would consider someone like Chris Brown to be brown not black. As literal colour not race.

I've had more people even black teachers at school confuse me, for hmm, asian kids not other black kids.

Considering most black people don't have a hair type like mine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    My mother always so herself as a Syrian first and foremost,just like I see myself as a Syrian. She may have been a German durian but that does not mean I am too.

Excuse me,but how is it cultural appropriation? You can't tell me I'm appropriating middle eastern culture.
    so much for adopting the county where you are born, feeds you, looks after your health etc....

a perfect example of why multi culture country's are doomed to fail but perhaps this is why AM made the announcement she did

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-11559451
    But again Queeny TSR isn't all about you (no matter how much you want to be).

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.